Chapter 9 - Married

Jin: "Why are you screaming Hobi!?"

Hobi: "Jin hyung did you know that sunbae is married?"

Jin: "You told him?"

Sae Ji: "Well he asked if I have a boyfriend so I told him I am married."

Jin: "Alright."

Hobi: "What the—you knew hyung?"

Yoongi: "Even I know."

Sae Ji eyes Jin with questioning eyebrows and Jin blinks his eyes in response that he told Yoongi about it.

Hobi: "Am I the only one who does not have a clue?"

Jin: "I know and Yoongi knows. Other members don't know."

Hobi: "And may I know who is your husband?"

Sae Ji: "No, we are not together anymore due to some unavoidable circumstances, so I cannot let you know."

Hobi: "Hah! You are not together which means I still have a chance."

Sae Ji: "Oofo breathe human. Calm down. We have sets of criminals to catch. I got no time for romance. I lost my appetite. I'm sorry for being rude but I have to go."

Sae Ji walks out without finishing her dinner. Jin and Yoongi try to stop her but she leaves. Namjoon arrives with Taehyung.

Namjoon: "Where is sunbae?"

Yoongi: "She left because Hobi kept pestering her."

Taehyung: "Hobi hyung likes Sae Ji sunbae. I am noticing this since day one."

Namjoon: "What?"

Jin: "Hoseok-ah! Don't do this again. That topic is a bit sensitive for her. Please understand."

Hobi: "Alright, I get it. All I said was I might have a chance if she is not together with her husband anymore. I was just being honest."

Taehyung and Namjoon: "She is married?"

Jin nods his head though he did not want anyone else to know about it but given the situation of what Hoseok did he had to.

Jin: "Yes, she is. But please don't ask anything else. Let's not meddle in her personal stuff."

Namjoon: "Yea you are right."

Taehyung: "She seems like a good person why is she not together with her husband if she is married?"

Hobi: "Who cares about that. I like her and I am planning to impress her from now on. I am letting you guys know so that none of you end up falling for her."

Namjoon: "Whatever. Let's eat."

Sae Ji reaches her home as duty timings are over.

Sae Ji: wow this, Jung Hoseok. He is a good person but the way he messed up today made me lose it. And why the hell did Jin tell Yoongi-ssi about my marriage? Did he tell everything? I hope he did not!

The next day BTS and Sae Ji are in the conference room discussing serious stuff.

Sae Ji: "And I know a lot of these rats and how they function. Jin knows too."

Jin: "Yes, it will be smooth like butter to catch Kyung Shin, Min Ji, and John."

Yoongi: "The three musketeers of Hyun Soo."

Namjoon: "Good news then. We even have a lot of intel on Jung Min. also, what about Jackson and Rose?"

Hobi: "They are doing a perfect job and they keep reporting to me, no worries."