Chapter 3 - Head Quarters

Sae Ji: what the! "And why were you following me? Oh, I remember, trust issues never leave you huh."

Namjoon: "How it is that you really know me so well? It feels annoying and is creeping me out a little."

Sae Ji: "I should be saying that looking at how you followed me but anyways! How about we sit and talk for 5 minutes to clear your mind, sir? There is a convenience store nearby."

Namjoon: "Alright!"

Sae Ji: "Well Joon...I mean Namjoon-ssi, I have known you for seven years. The day since you joined the NIA. I was a senior and worked with Junho oppa back then. He used to train us. The same Han Hyun Soo case that took 3 years ago caused a few troubles and accidents making you lose your memory of the past 10 years. You lost the memory of where I was in your life and not only that but you lost memory of everything and I guess you know what happened after that. You were under observation period and it was found that your skills and talent are intact so you were put under training for one year with your other members and then you guys were made into one team BTS. I completely understand you being paranoid about me joining you in this mission. I understand that you doubt my skills as I lost the last mission and caused a heavy loss for many people in the NIA. But give me a chance to prove myself. Even though I initially was not wanting to join this but then that jerk is ruining the nation. As a loyal NIA officer, I must do my duty."

Namjoon: deeply sighs "It is true that I am a little worried about taking you in for this mission but then Si Hyuk sunbae and Junho hyung requested and even Jin hyung requested a lot. So I guess it must give you a chance to prove yourself Sae Ji." speaks informally

Sae Ji: "Thank you for that. And yoho I am elder than you dude how can you talk informally huh!"

Namjoon: "Whaat? Yo-you are elder than me?" changes to formal language immediately

Sae Ji: "Yes, I am the same age as Jin."

Namjoon: "Woah. You look younger. Formally. Alright then give me your contact number so that I can add you to the group chat for this mission with the other boys."

Sae Ji: "Hmm, have you changed your office number?"

Namjoon: "I mean it is the same since I got the number for this first time. We can't change the office number on our own."

Sae Ji: "Hmm, I'll give a missed call, save my number. I already have yours."

Sae Ji calls Namjoon and he receives a call with a number already saved in his phone as 'Baek Sae Noona'.

Namjoon: "Woah! I have your number already!!!!! Ooh, you said you knew me for the past seven years then obviously I would have your number. But didn't you quit?"

Sae Ji: "No, I am an undercover officer here on the outskirts. Do you know Dazz and Karz gang?"

Namjoon: "Yes, I do, the two gangs that got caught last year for illegal weapons smuggling. Wait a minute... Agent Sae?"

Sae Ji: "Yes Agent Nam. It is me. I helped you out with that. Since it was a remote mission so we only communicated through phone calls."

Namjoon: "Oh I see. Ok, then I must get going. See you on Monday."

Sae Ji: "Ok. Bye." Smiles

Namjoon feels a sudden pain on his forehead after seeing Sae Ji smile.

Namjoon: "Oww! My head!"

Sae Ji: "Hey watch out! What happened? You alright?"

Namjoon: "I am fine! I just thought I saw some blurry vision that made my head spin. Anyways I'll get going."