Chapter 11 - Three Musketeers

The next day –

Namjoon: "So guys what is the status of the musketeers?"

Jimin: "We have got every information about John. He is the one who supplies black money to Hyun Soo through various investors. These investors are owners of MNCs and they do so to get protection from anything that would affect their business. Basically, Hyun Soo helps them solve their issues through illegal methods."

Jungkook: "There are a total of 18 MNCs that provide black money to Hyun Soo and none of the owners can contact Hyun Soo directly. All the information is given through John only and he handles all the accounts to which the money is transferred to. We have the details in this folder and I have also sent the soft copy in the web link of our group chat."

Jimin: "And yes, to catch John we will be doing that on Wednesday. We took Sae Ji sunbae's help to hack into his laptop and got his schedule. He will return to Seoul tomorrow from Paris. He will leave to visit his hometown in Jeju-do on Wednesday morning so we plan to catch him on his way. Also, he is going alone without any guards."

Namjoon: "No secretary?"

Sae Ji: "John used to be a bodyguard of Hyun Soo earlier, then he workedas a secretary for 5 years, he believes he does not need protection from anyone. He is a fuckingjerk who is full of himself. Oof he is uselessly so good at fighting, but such an idiot as well. It will be damn easy to catch him."

Jin: "I remember. The tall blonde guy, right?"

Sae Ji: "Yups."

Yoongi: "Then our next person to catch will be John."

Namjoon: "Yes right, we can catch John then. What about Janet and Min Ji?"

Hobi: "Janet is tough to catch as she is 90% of the time with Hyun Soo. But we got to know a lot of stuff. Janet though is married to Jung Min; she has an affair with another guy who seems to be pretty close to Hyun Soo. Janet is running an illegal organization by mentioning in records that it is a rehab center but in reality that is an organization where drug addict teenage are taught how to use weapons. These teenagers we confirmed were those who when missing between 2020 to 2022. There are a total of 36 children, where 17 are boys and 19 girls, all aged between 16 to 19."

Yoongi: "The guy Janet has an affair with is always with Hyun Soo, he is his personal bodyguard, and he takes care of everything about Hyun Soo in Janet's absence. That guy also trains the teenagers in Janet's organization. Also, he is big-time involved in weapons smuggling. His name...Hobi, give that file...

Sae Ji: "HAN MIN JOO! That bastard is Han Min Joo, Hyun Soo's half-brother.  HOW THE FUCK IS HE ALIVE JIN!!!! DIDN'T NIA FUCKING VERIFY THAT HE WAS DEAD THAT DAY? THAT LITTLE---

Jin: "Sae Ji-yah! Calm down. Jinyoung definitely verified he was dead. His dead body was in our headquarters' mortuary. I have no idea how he is alive. Calm down girl, we will not leave him this time. And I will get info from Jinyoung as to what happened. We will definitely catch everyone. Don't get angry yet."

Namjoon: wow she got so red with anger. Woof, this is the 3rd time I am seeing her howling. "Sorry sunbae, this discussion made you angry. But this entire mission will be painful for you. If you want to quit you can do so anytime. I won't force you because you will get stressed a lot more than now further."

Sae Ji: "QUIT? I won't quit. The way Si Hyuk sunbae threw me out of this case back then, was such hell for me. I was trying to slowly forget that mission when he came back with the same case. Now no matter what I won't quit until I catch that, Hyun Soo. His death is in my hands and no one can stop me from doing that. This mission is a DO OR DIE for me."