Chapter 21 - Big Fish

Back at home Namjoon and Sae Ji are having coffee and talking about Sae Ji's sickness because she has been vomiting a lot now and then and is falling sick. She even skipped her period of last month.

Namjoon: "Let's go to the hospital baby! I am worried now."

Sae Ji: "Actually Joon...."

Namjoon: concerned "What is it sweety, tell me already, I am worried a lot now."

Sae Ji keeps a small cup next to their coffee cups.

Namjoon: surprised "What do you mean! Wowowowow! We are going to become parents?" hugs her

Sae Ji: "Yes Joon, I am pregnant." Smiles with tears

Namjoon: "Amazing my wifey! I am soooo happpyyyyyyy! Wowowowow I am going to be a father!!! We need to inform everyone, let's distribute sweets and hold a party!"

Sae Ji: "Thank god you are happy, I was worried you won't like the idea of a baby because we never discussed about a baby and I was wondering if you want one now or later. Thank you so much, Joon."

Namjoon: "Aww come on wifey, I love kids!" kisses her forehead

They inform all their friends and family about this good news.

Namjoon: "Sweety how about we keep the baby's womb name as Cheom since it is our first child?"

Sae Ji: excitedly "Wow Joon that is so cute, let's call our child Cheom."

They are happy with their child in Sae Ji's womb, the child is healthy, and their doctor is Dr. Kim Min Jae, they go for regular check-ups as well, Sae Ji is three months pregnant now.

Sae Ji: "No, it is my dream to catch Han Hyun Soo, I joined NIA for this purpose, I cannot back off from this mission Joon, never!"

Namjoon: "But sweety we need to take care of you and our child. Please understand dear."

Sae Ji: "NO MEANS NO, I CANNOT BACK OFF! Oppa please explain to him."

Junho: "No Sae Ji-yah he is right. As your brother, I am saying this. Take rest, we will take care of this mission."

Sae Ji: "How can you say that knowing very well how badly I want to catch Hyun Soo? Oppa please." Cries

Namjoon hugs her and pats her back with a huge sigh.

Namjoon: "Alright, we cannot win against you! You can be a part of this mission but you will listen to me and not get into action carelessly. Promise me that will you, hmm?"

Sae Ji: "Yay! Sure, I promise I won't do anything hastily!"

This way Sae Ji convinces her team members to take part in the mission despite being pregnant because catching Han Hyun Soo has been her dream and the very reason to join NIA. The preparation to catch Hyun Soo has commenced and the members are getting trained as well though all of them are highly skilled.