Chapter 19 - THE MISSION

The marriage is set to take place on 20th February 2019 which is in 3 days. Everything is all set they have selected Sae Ji's dress, and Namjoon's tuxedo, their families have invited all of their relatives and acquaintances and the NIA members are also invited with their families and many employees as well.

The Wedding Day –

Sae Ji: "I am so nervous eomma."

Sae Ji's Mom: "No need to be darling, your man is the most perfect one and we are blessed to have Namjoon as our son-in-law."

Sae Ji's Dad: "Don't take tension dear, marriage life is a big challenge but I know you both are going to be the best and are going to lead a lovely life ahead."

Sae Ji: "Eomma...appa...thank you so much." Hugs them with tears

Sae Joon: "Noona! You look so beautiful...aah this makes me cry too! My noona!" hugs her

Groom's room –

Namjoon's dad: "My son is all grown up now. I am so proud of you Namjoon-ah. Sae Ji is such a wonderful woman and such a strong one. I bless you both with all my heart. Stay happy and together till eternity my son."

Namjoon's Mom: "Yes Joon-ah, we are really happy about your marriage life. Stay blessed my son. Take good care of Sae Ji."

Namjoon: "Thank you eomma and appa, I will love her till my last breath and will take good care of her."

Namjoon's Dad: "And my son, we would love to see sweet and cute grandchildren around us

Namjoon's Dad: "And my son, we would love to see sweet and cute grandchildren around us."

Namjoon: flustered "Appa!"

All three laugh.

The wedding hall –

All the guests have been seated and the host, Jin, commences the ceremony and announces the entry of the groom.

Jin: "Here comes our handsome and dashing groom Kim Namjoon!"

Then the bride enters with her father.

Jin: "Wow our bride has also come...look at how beautiful the bride Baek Sae Ji is everyone."

Sae Ji walks down the aisle with her father and they reach Namjoon. Sae Ji's dad hands over Sae Ji's hand to Namjoon with happy tears.

Sae Ji's Dad: "Take good care of my daughter, my dear son-in-law."

Namjoon: "Definitely abeonim!"

They exchange the vows with "I do" and the rings as well.

Officiant: "The groom may now kiss the bride."

This way Kim Namjoon and Baek Sae Ji become a married couple.

3 months later –

Jinyoung: "How was your honeymoon hyung?"