Chapter 20 - Caught

Namjoon: "Hyung, I just got a call from my Sae Ji, they have reached and will attack Hyun Soo's mansion at 9 PM."

Junho: "Alright, keep in touch with them continuously at regular intervals."

Namjoon: "Of course."

Sae Joon and Namjoon have decided to attack Janet Clar today so they leave with few guns. They reach the destination in about 45 minutes and try to sneak in.

Guard 1: hears rustling noise "Who's there?"

Namjoon: whispers to Sae Joon "Stay still and don't even move a leaf."

Sae Joon: "Alright hyung I am not even breathing."

They both stay still as statutes and the guard gets distracted because of a cat.

Guard 2: "Hey man chill it was just a cat."

Namjoon: "Sae Joon-ah! Shoot these 3 men in a row towards the left. Thankfully our guns include silencers so they won't make any noise. I will get those 5 at the right. Alright in 3...2...1...Shoot!"

Bang bang, bang, ow, yaah, what the hell, damn it, bang bang bang bang bang!

All kinds of yelling by the guards but all in vain as Namjoon and Sae Joon successfully knock down the 8 guards.

Namjoon: "Easy peasy!"

Sae Joon: "Hyung, there are no more guards, we are clear to sneak in."

Namjoon and Sae Joon walk towards the balcony and climb real quick.

Sae Joon: "What the hell? Who in the world protects the balcony door with a vault lock?"

Namjoon: "Shhh you are too loud and Janet would definitely do that boy his mansion has so much illegal money-making stuff stored in. We have to catch him alive do not shoot him at any spot that would kill him. Ok?"

Sae Joon: "Sure hyung, but you sound more and more like my sister now! Wifey habits huh!"

Namjoon: blushes "Now is not the time to tease me, brother-in-law!"

Sae Joon: "Hehe sorry, ok how do we open this."

Namjoon: "Alright wait, we can work this out using our phone's flashlight. Let me show the light from the top so that we can see the lastly pressed numbers ok...got it...3...7...8...1."

Sae Joon: "Woah! It unlocked."

Namjoon: "Now keep your gun loaded and do not shoot unless you receive my signal."

Sae Joon: "Got it sir!"

Both of them silently go inside but halt as soon as they spot 2 guards outside a room standing with their guns.

Namjoon: whispering "Ok we both will do a headshot at them, ok?"

Sae Joon: "Headshot!? Alright."

Namjoon: "On a count of 3...2...1...shoot!"

Both shoot perfectly and they see 2 lifeless guards lying in front of them. They both silently walk towards the closed door and try to listen if there is anyone talking.

Janet: "So who are these 5 people give me their names asap! Hey, guard note down these names! Hello? Yes tell me....Lee Junho...Kim Seokjin...Baek Sae Ji...Baek Sae Joon...Kim Namjoon...Park Jinyoung! So these agents are behind all the schemes to catch my boss."

Sae Joon: whispering "Hyung! Someone gave info about us to them!"

Namjoon: "Hmm...do we have some sort of spy in NIA? Anyways let's barge in. or else she will try to escape."