Chapter 12 - Two Birds with One Stone

After 3 hours of rough training –

Jimin: panting "Hoof, I am done. This is too tiring; I am already good at fighting I don't need any training. Hoof panting"

Taehyung: "No wonder why Jin hyung bought the muscle-relaxing sprays and gel."

Namjoon: "Why? It is so fun to work out like this."

Jin: "Yea yea only The Joons and Sae Ji like to do this. panting"

Jimin: The Joons?

Jungkook: "I like it too. I love the gym. I am here most of the time whenever we don't have any missions to do. Sae Ji noona how about we try fighting amongst ourselves to know our caliber and correct wherever we go wrong?"

Sae Ji: you are just like Sae Joon "Sure why not little one."

Jungkook: shows his bunny smile "Yay"

Jin: whispers "He resembles Sae Joon a lot right."

Sae Ji: "I know right, I almost cried when he said let's fight amongst ourselves. Sae Joon used to love matches with Junho oppa."

Yoongi: yawns "I am sleepy I don't wanna do these matches. Especially never with Namjoon. Look at those chest muscles, I am so small in front of him. Nopes."

All laugh.

Namjoon: laughing "Alright, alright, let's grab something healthy to eat."

They all exit the gym one by one and Sae Ji notices Namjoon's watch

Sae Ji: whispers to Jin "Hey, Jin. That watch on Namjoon's wrist. He never used to wear watches back then as he feared that he would break them or lose them. Did any of you guys gift him?"

Jin: "Aah that, COO Han Joo Yi gifted him. She is such a flirty ass, always acting coy with Namjoon."

Sae Ji: "Oof that sly fox."

Yoongi: hears Sae Ji "Oh I hate her too. She stole your career from you and—"

Sae Ji: in disbelief that Yoongi knows "How do you know?"

Jin coughs.

Sae Ji: "You told him everything?"

Yoongi: "Yes, I know everything sunbae. And I feel sorry for you."

Sae Ji: "Hmm, you don't have to feel sorry Yoongi-ssi, also, I don't want anyone else to know anymore. What had to happen has happened. But our goal is to not leave any of those criminals."

Yoongi: "Yes ma'am."

Finally, the day arrives. As planned, the 8 leave for Jeju-do on 16th August. They reach their place of stay provided by the HQ and change their attire as construction workers. They go to the place where the construction is taking place, they make small conversations with the other workers, and make themselves familiar with them.