Chapter 18 - Lovey Dovey

Sae Ji is all ready for the date and gets a call from Namjoon and she goes out. Namjoon is very happy to see her and greets her with a warm hug.

Namjoon: "You look ethereally beautiful noona!"

Sae Ji: blushing "Thank you. You look very handsome as well Joon."

Namjoon: "hehe! Thanks! Let's go now!" shows his dimple smile

Sae Ji and Namjoon leave in Sae Ji's car.

Namjoon: "Hmmm I feel embarrassed because my girlfriend is the one driving and not me." pouts

Sae Ji: "Awww my man don't you worry your girlfriend will teach you how to drive don't be embarrassed honey." Smiles at how cute he looks with that pout plastered on his face

Namjoon: "Hehe alright then. It means I will be able to spend more time with you."

They both enjoy the date as planned, going to Han River park, and then afterward they had a lavish lunch and went for a drive around the city and reached Heukseok Dong Park to witness to sunset at 6 PM.

Namjoon: "This sunset is beautiful but not as beautiful as you Baek Sae!"

Sae Ji: "Baek Sae?" chuckles

Namjoon: "Yup I decided to call you Baek Sae Noona!" smiles

Sae Ji: "Sweet."

Namjoon gets closer to her and so does Sae Ji, their foreheads touch each other and the tips of their nose brush each other. In the midst of this Namjoon whispers, "I love you so much Baek Sae!" and within no time his lips connect to Sae Ji's. She kisses him back and they kiss passionately. Namjoon pulls her closer by her waist and she leans in closer too deepening the kiss. The kiss takes forever to end and their lips don't plan to leave each other, not today. They kiss without a break, Namjoon asks for permission and she allows his tongue to enter her mouth. They don't fight for dominance and Namjoon takes over smoothly exploring her as if she is a sweet dish and after a minute he allows her to explore him. They slowly lean out panting heavily and Sae Ji responds, "I love you too Joon!"