Chapter 16 - Shut Down

A/N: Double update today!

Junho: "Everyone assemble in the conference room."

All: "Yes sir!"

All of them reach the conference room in no time.

Junho: "So, we have got a new mission. All of us need to take care of it, kinda like a team mission and it is a little serious."

Sae Joon: "Finally, been a long time since we did something huge."

Junho: "So we need to shut down a company. It is PR Ltd. It deals with the production of medical-related chemicals. The CEO is Park Chan Young. We have received intel that he has been doing a lot of illegal chemicals smuggling, and also it helps T-Beverages in the production of the drink—

Sae Ji and Namjoon: "T-Gize!"

Junho: "Exactly! We have managed to take care of Yoon Danny of T-Gize, but we definitely need to stop their production because the intel we received includes that for the production of T-Gize, they have been using a chemical that is causing liver cancer. Dr. Kim Min Jae has helped us identify this with her research and has come out as a whistle-blower. She resigned from T-Beverages as a Research Analyst because when she approached her senior with the faults in T-Gize they threatened her that they will kill her if she does not destroy her research."

Jin: "So we basically gotta catch Yoon Danny and Park Chan Young and also shut down PR Ltd. due to its faulty productions and smuggling."

Sae Ji: "It may sound easy, but Park Chan Young is a big fish. He won't fall for bait easily."

Sae Joon: "Would we require backup?"

Junho: "Not really, but nothing wrong in taking some armed people with us, though we have our weapons expert Sae Ji over here, but she alone won't be enough. Also, I want Sae Ji to work in the hacking part this time rather than fighting."

Sae Ji: "I am up for anything."

Namjoon: "So, what is the plan? How do we begin?"

Junho: "Good question. We will commence the research today; we need intel on some people. We will begin the action as soon as we have all the information ready."

Sae Ji: "Four days."

Junho: "You sure we can complete within four days, let me add one more day, watcha say?"

Sae Ji: "Four is more actually, we can finish within three days. I have a person as a spy in PR Ltd., she had been a spy for a long now. It was for the disposal of a harmful chemical into the backwaters of PR Ltd., which is connected to the main river, we were able to solve that case within two days so I guess four days is enough for this. we can make use of our spy."

Sae Joon: "That is Lisa right?"

Sae Ji: "Yes."

Jinyoung: "Sae Joon, you know Lisa because of Jis--- Sae Joon shuts Jinyoung's mouth with his hands

Sae Joon: nervously "hahaha! Through a friend, Lisa is a friend of my friend."

Junho glances and whispers "Jisoo" at Sae Ji and she nods confirming that it is Jisoo.

Junho: "Alright, then Sae Joon, contact Lisa immediately and ask for information. Namjoon I am giving you a name find out about him along with Jin and let me know, the name is Lee Wang. Jinyoung you find out about the disposal mechanism that PR Ltd. uses to dispose of its waste. Sae Ji, you come with me to meet Dr. Kim Min Jae."