Chapter 10 - Sunset

Author's Note: Sorry friends, I couldn't update the chapter yesterday! 

Sae Ji: "Yes, this one. And from this person. We caught the above 12. We must start with Dr. Kim Min Jae...I cannot believe she is also a part of this. How did I not notice?

Namjoon: "Uhm...sunbae?"

Sae Ji: "Oh yea, our first target will be Dr. Kim Min Jae. I know her quite well, so she may be of help, if not we can go with another method."

Namjoon: "How about we go now, she works in...hmm...KS Hospital, it is nearby."

Sae Ji: "Alright." though I don't want to face her

Namjoon and Sae Ji leave the cabin with some files.

Sae Ji: "Have you learned to drive yet?"

Namjoon: "You know that also! No, not yet. Like I know little but not fully." What an embarrassment

Sae Ji: giggles "I'll teach you someday, though you were always scared back then. I'll drive." Smiles

Namjoon: Wow she is beautiful! What? No what am I thinking. Get back to your senses Namjoon-ah.

They reach KS Hospital and ask the receptionist to meet with Dr. Kim Min Jae.

Receptionist: "Do you have an appointment, ma'am?"

Sae Ji: "No but it is quite an emergency."

Receptionist: "Ok ma'am give me two minutes, according to the schedule she is free now I'll ask her if I can send you in. By what name should I ask for an appointment?"

Sae Ji: "Uhm...tell her that Cheom (means first in Korean) needs to visit her."

Receptionist: "Cheom? Ok ma'am....makes the call

Dr. Kim Min Jae: "Who? Cheom? Really? Sure send her in."

Receptionist: "Ok Doctor. Excuse me, ma'am you can go in. room number 102."

Sae Ji: "Ok, thank you. Let's go Namjoon-ssi."

Namjoon: "Who is Cheom?"

Sae Ji: "Uhm, just a nickname Dr. Min Jae used for me."

They enter the doctor's cabin.

Dr. Kim Min Jae: "Sae Ji-ssi! Is this really you, and I thought Cheom was g—

Sae Ji: nervous laughs "Haha haha long time no see doctor." gestures her not to mention anything

Dr. Kim Min Jae: "Oh! Hello, nice to meet you after so long. How are you Namjoon-ssi?"

Namjoon: "You know me, doctor?"