Chapter 6 - The Injury

Namjoon: "What the hell?" knocks down Scarlet with a few punches "Everyone, don't panic on what I am about to say but Sae Ji sunbae just got shot—

Hobi: "What the fuck!!! What was Yoongi hyung doing?"

Jin: "What in the world!!!!"

Jungkook: "No way...jeez!"

Jimin: well, well, well.

Taehyung: "Blunders ooof!!!"

Namjoon: "Calm down guys! We have to leave without creating any suspicion. I will leave along with Yoongi hyung; you guys leave after work time is over. Just 25 minutes left for the work time to get over."

Sae Ji: "I am fine guys, just a shot on my abdomen, it's nothing."

Hobi: worried "Sae Ji sunbae!"

Yoongi: "Let's leave asap Namjoon-aah, she is bleeding quite a lot."

Namjoon carries Sae Ji in both his arms and runs downstairs quickly making sure no one notices and gets into their cab with Yoongi.

Sae Ji: sorry for the trouble Joon

Namjoon: "Drive hyung fast!"

Yoongi: "Yes yes!"

They reach the headquarters (HQ) in no time and immediately take Sae Ji to the HQ's hospital.

Doctor: "I just got a call from Jin. Don't worry everything is prepared. Nurse, take her to the operation theatre, quick."

Yoongi: "She was shot with a SIG Sauer p226."

Doctor: "Alright. Copied."

Namjoon: "Why were you so fucking careless hyung!"

Yoongi: "I am sorry but calm down, those two are still lying in that room and we cannot let them escape. Wait a moment. Hobi, you listening?"

Hobi: "Yes hyung."

Yoongi: "Hobi and Jin hyung immediately go to the first floor through the second exit and bring those two people who are lying unconscious over there. Time is up anyways others can also leave with them. Inform the backups to also leave immediately."

Rest 6: "Ok! Roger."

After 15 minutes.

Jin: "We are here."

Jimin: "We have locked those two in the interrogation room, they are still unconscious."

Jungkook: "The blonde woman is a lot similar to Janet."

Yoongi: "Yes, Sae Ji sunbae said she is Janet's sister."

Taehyung: "And the guy?"

Yoongi: "Scarlet is the name of that woman who called that man as Jason."

Hobi: "How is Sae Ji sunbae?"

Namjoon: "She has been taken into the operation theatre. She will be fine."

Hobi: "She should be fine. Why are you so careless Yoongi hyung? How she got shot?"

Yoongi: "That Scarlet identified Sae Ji sunbae as Agent Baek and then we got into a fight inside the room and then that man Jason arrived whom I managed to knock down but then that woman lost it on seeing Jason faint and pointed at me. To save me from the shot Sae Ji sunbae covered me and got shot in the abdomen, then Namjoon arrived and landed a few punches at Scarlet making her faint."