Chapter 24 - Little Peace

Sae Ji: "Oppa, BTS is an amazing team!"

Junho: "Of course, they are, Sae Ji-yah, Jisoo is a part of a new team named Blackpink, she is with Lisa, Jennie, and Rose."

Sae Ji: "Yes I know, Jisoo told me, there are many officers who were pretty much trained well and put into different teams. Even Jinyoung has joined a new team GOT7, those guys are no joke either. And congratulations to you too oppa! I saw the profiles of 2 PM members of quite a strong team. Taecyeon oppa is with you."

Junho: "I know right, everything is changing so fast but almost 1 year has passed already. Dr. Kang has said that Namjoon has recovered completely but about his memories, there is very little hope now."

Sae Ji: "Yea I collected his report copy from Dr. Kang. It is alright, as long as he is fit and healthy his memories will be back someday I have hope. But is too tough for me to not talk to him, he hates it when I approach him, he refuses to talk to me so I just stopped. It pains my heart but I will wait for him, for his memories to be back, memories of us."

Junho: "Don't worry Sae Ji-yah, everything will be fine soon. The BTS members are very good people, they love Namjoon a lot, the boy Jungkook adores him the most, he said Namjoon is the reason why he wanted to join BTS. He was an excellent trainee in his training days and he resembles—

Sae Ji: "Sae Joonie. He resembles our Sae Joonie a lot. I was in tears when I saw Jungkook for the first time. His bunny smile is the same as that of Sae Joon. I am very happy that my Namjoon found peace with these 6 men."

Junho: "I know right, I myself have called Jungkook as Sae Joon by mistake many times."

Sae Ji: "They have referred our cases as well to solve theirs. They mostly refer to our drugs and cybercrime cases. Jungkook has referred to many of my individual cases and I even overhead Jin bragging about how he is my best friend and how amazing he was when he was with us in Team Speed. I feel bad for not visiting Jin but then I can't let people know that I visit NIA often."

Junho: "I have seen them referring our cases too. Yoongi hates you after one of the cases of yours he referred. The one where you chopped off the arm of the bar owner with a fish knife who was kidnapping young teenage girls and forcing them into prostitution. Yoongi thinks you had a harsh way of dealing with criminals."

Sae Ji: "Well, I can't help it, criminals don't need mercy."

Junho: "Anyways, why did you visit today?"

Sae Ji: "Aah that...I wanted to visit one last time. I won't be coming to HQ anymore. Since Namjoon is fully recovered, and he is with people whom I trust so I leave him to their care and you. I have talked to our parents and his parents and they told me to take some time off and live on the outskirts for a while. I have decided I should not show up in Seoul for a year or so."

Junho: "Oh dear, I will miss you a lot!"

Sae Ji: "Don't worry oppa! Take good care of Yoona unnie and Yoon ho. He is five now right?"

Junho: "Yes he will turn five next month."

Sae Ji: "Alright oppa I'll leave now."

With that Sae Ji decides not to show up in HQ or even Seoul for an entire year.

BTS Conference Room –

Jimin: "Namjoon hyung, what should I do with this case, there are so many people involved and I don't know how to filter out which information is useful and which is not."