Chapter 15 - Noona

Yoon Danny: "You sign that document right now or else this man will be shot dead in front of your eyes."

Namjoon: what the fuck? She was right! What should I do now?

Sae Ji: "Exactly what I assumed to happen. Alright, I will sign."

Yoon Danny: "Good girl!"

Sae Ji bends over to sign the document and immediately grabs the gun she had hidden inside her left pair of socks. She bumps hard onto Yoon Danny's face with the back of her head making him lose balance and fall, and Namjoon is freed.

Sae Ji points one gun at Yoon Danny and the other one at one of the staff, and Namjoon points his gun at another staff.

Sae Ji: "Now sir, did you forget I prefer amicable negotiations rather than this shit you have pulled? Huh? Now, like a good CEO who fucking cares for his company tell your staff, to bring the damn samples or you wanna die young?"

Yoon Danny: "Hah, who are you kidding, I know you can't shoot from the gun with no bullets!"

Sae Ji scoffs at Yoon Danny's remarks and shoots his left leg and he screams in shock.

Sae Ji: "You still think I am kidding little boy? HUH? NOW FUCKING GET ME THE SAMPLES BEFORE THE BULLET IS DUG INTO YOUR BRAIN!"

Yoon Danny: "Ye-yes ma-ma'am, I would make the call right away....Sae Ji throws the wireless landline on his face and he dials the number. "Hey, CEO here, I want you to fetch 5 bottles of T-Gize and hand it to my secretary."

Namjoon: is startled at Sae Ji's actions but keeps a poker face still pointing his gun at the staff. Woah, for a left-handed person she for sure shot so perfectly with her right hand. You are so cool and sexy....wait did I just say sexy? Offo Namjoon-ah get back to your senses!

The secretary walks in with 5 bottles of t-Gize and screams at the sight of her CEO:

Secretary of Yoon Danny: "Oh my god, sir! Are you alright? How dare yo—

Sae Ji: "Offo chill girl nothing will happen with that one shot, take him to the hospital and remove the bullet. If your CEO agreed when I was talking nicely he wouldn't have gotten shot. Anyways, let's get going Namjoon. Also, Mr. Yoon, don't try to run away I have already made the authorities issue an order against you preventing you from leaving the country, you will receive it in an hour or so."

Namjoon and Sae Ji leave after collecting the samples and reach headquarters.

Junho: "That was faster than I expected. Well done, you both."

Namjoon: "Sae Ji sunbae was hella savage! Big respect."

Sae Ji: "Haha this was nothing. We are gonna go on more amazing missions. Also, I'm heading out for relaxing, is there anything else for today?"

Junho: "Nope, you can leave, take Namjoon also, there is no work left for him as well. Good job guys."

Sae Ji: "Aight, wanna join Namjoon?" please say yes please say yes....I don't want this handsome man to leave.

Namjoon: "Sure."

Sae Ji: yayayayayay

Junho continues with his work. Sae Ji and Namjoon leave from work since they are done for the day. Sae Ji takes Namjoon to a café.

Namjoon: "Quite a nice café. I have never come here; this is quite close to the HQ as well. Are you a regular here Sae Ji-ssi?"

Sae Ji: "Yups, I am a regular here. And yoho you can call me noona. You call the others as hyungs and talk to the maknaes informally, then why being so formal with me. Do I seem scary to you?"