Chapter 17 - Sweet Life

2 days later

Jin: "Wow this mission was a tiring one. How is your knee Sae Ji?"

Sae Ji: "Oh that was nothing just a small scratch."

Namjoon: "It wasn't a small scratch! That fucking asshole shot her well it was intended towards me until someone decided to jump in!"

Sae Ji: "Dude come on I saved you and this is how I get treated! Oow my heart is aching the world is so cruel!" Sae Ji says in a dramatic tone wiping the non-existing tear and everyone laughs

Sae Joon: "Haha you both are acting like couples....wait....wait a minute! Noona! Don't tell me."

Junho: "You are so slow Sae Joon."

Jin: "So you guys official now?"

Sae Ji: "I don't know someone never confessed!"

Namjoon: "Hah! We were busy on the mission and you expressed in the middle of firing what do you expect my reaction would be. Do you know how flustered and surprised I was?"

Sae Ji: "Well now that the mission is over all you have to do is ask me 'jeogiyo noona, hokshi namjachingu isseyo?' and all I'll say is no I am single!"

Junho: "I remember someone saying I would not date a co-worker. Ahem ahem."

Sae Ji: embarrassed "aish oppa!"

Junho: "Just kidding just kidding."

Jin: "Wow people are falling in love and I am falling sick."

Jinyoung: "What happened hyung you ok?"

Jin: "I am fine chill hahaha just caught a cold. So Sae Joon how is it going with Jisoo?"

Sae Joon: excitedly "She seems to be interested in me!"

Jinyoung: "Awesome dude! Both siblings are gonna start their dating life soon huh!"

All laugh and the day just come to an end making the team welcome a long weekend because today is Thursday and Friday is a national holiday so long weekend.

Namjoon: "Noona..."

Sae Ji: "Hmmm"

Namjoon: "Are you free I mean do you have time right now it is only 6 PM and we need to talk about a lot of stuff."

Sae Ji: "I have time." Anything for you

Namjoon: "Ok then let's go to the café."

Sae Ji and Namjoon go to their regular café and find a comfortable place.

Namjoon: "So noona I don't want to drag it so I am going to be straightforward. You know I really like you a lot and I confirmed your feelings that day in the middle of the firing. But I want to tell you everything, how I fell for you..."

Sae Ji: "Awww...you don't have to but sure I am all ears boy!"

Namjoon: "So...how should I start....hmmmm I found you pretty on the very first day but I did not think of dating you at that time it is just that I honestly felt your beauty. Then whenever you trained me I admired your intelligence and knowledge. I admired your passion for the job. I started falling for how amazingly awesome you are at your job and how passionate you are about it. I fell for your bravery. The way you handle even the most difficult things with ease. I love it how beamingly beautiful you look when you are determined to do something. More than looks I fell for the personality within you. The soft heart you have for those who have been wronged and the anger for those who are the wrongdoers. I fell more when you jumped fearlessly in front of the gunshot to save me. I felt that this woman is the purest one at heart and before I realized that I have deeply fallen in love with you....you started to reciprocate those same feelings. I like you, Baek Sae Ji, will you be my girlfriend?"