Chapter 13 - The Traitor?

Sae Ji leaves the solitary confinement room after ensuring that Kyung Shin and John ate their dinner.

Kyung Shin: "John, you remember her? She is Agent Sae. Huh! She has not changed one bit, being kind towards enemies."

John: "What? Agent Sae? Hmm who...oooh! I remember the one who schemed to catch Han Hyun Soo some 2 or 3 years ago. Didn't Han Min Joo kill her back then?"

Kyung Shin: "I thought the same but even a few other Agents from back then are here. I think they are scheming something big."

John: "hmm...hmm...HJY did inform us that someone is trying to look into us. But even she does not have complete details. We have to inform Han Hyun Soo soon, but how will we do so? Where even are we right now?"

BTS' conference room –

Namjoon: "So now that we have caught the musketeers, we gotta look into how they got to know that we are following them? Also, where is Hobi hyung and Sae Ji sunbae?"

Jungkook: "Aah, Hobi hyung took Sae Ji sunbae to the storage room."

Jin: "Why so?"

Jimin: "No idea as such."

The storage room –

Hobi: "Sae Ji sunbae...why don't you understand my feelings? I truly like you a lot. You aren't even together with your husband. Then why don't you give me a chance huh?" trying to be as polite and kind in order to not cause any misunderstanding.

 Then why don't you give me a chance huh?" trying to be as polite and kind in order to not cause any misunderstanding

Sae Ji: "I told you clearly sir. I am married, though separated I don't want to come into any love relationship with anyone else. I loved him and I still do. I cannot tell you who it is. Don't fall for me, please. I request you very humbly. I don't want to cause any danger to anyone, especially never to BTS. I see hope in BTS and the future of BTS. I don't want to spoil it. Please don't like me or else you will also end up losing your memory." Leaves the storage room.

Hobi: Lose my memory? Wait a minute, what is she saying? figures out something and is..... hella shocked.

Sae Ji returns to the conference room and Hobi comes back after a few minutes.