Chapter 4 - The First Move

Taehyung: "Jimin-ah, check the first link out of the three that I posted on the group. Verify that for me, please. It includes information about the places from where he receives money to provide all the necessary tools and weapons to be distributed among the sleeper cells."

Jimin: "On it!"

Jungkook: "Woah look what I found, this guy has a very bad habit of hooking up with girls of such young age and clubbing. Someone has posted all the videos in the private group in discord. These might help us to threaten him later on during the interrogation when we catch him."

Jimin: "Kook-aah, also look into the person who posted those videos that person might be of help. Since he posted those videos, he might have some hostility towards Jung Min."

Jungkook: "Alright."

Jin: "Guys check out the next set of photos that I'll be sending to the group."

Jimin: "They are just rings. But wait, the hands are the same in all three photos."

Jin: "Jung Min has three wives. The next three photos are of his wives. And the most surprising is—"

Maknaes: "Janet Clar is also his wife!!"

Jin: "Exactly! That means we can induce rivalry between Hyun Soo and Jung Min using Janet, the so-called personal secretive secretary of Hyun Soo

Jin: "Exactly! That means we can induce rivalry between Hyun Soo and Jung Min using Janet, the so-called personal secretive secretary of Hyun Soo."

Meanwhile, the other team is busy developing strategies to catch Jung Min.

Hobi: "But I think we must make use of the bank statements of Jung Min."

Sae Ji: "Official bank statements of people like him are always fake sir. The CEO of that bank is Jung Min's uterine brother."

Yoongi: annoyedly "Now what does that mean?"

Namjoon: "Jung Min has two fathers."

Yoongi: "I think then we must definitely catch him during his clubbing time. Like how the maknaes found out his weak spot is women."

Sae Ji: "Exactly what I was about to say. He goes to this one club regularly though he does visit other clubs as well, Silver Den is the club he visits regularly. The club has been in cases many times of mixing drugs in the alcohol they serve to the customers who go to the club and also, they might be into prostitution as well. We can track the teenage girls' mass kidnapping case as well through this."

Hobi: this woman is hella serious and impressive. Such a hardworking human. Respect senior!

 Respect senior!