Chapter 27 - The Last Move

It is Thursday and BTS along with Sae Ji is too busy arranging all the stuff for the mission tomorrow. It is a very huge mission for them, and Sae Ji's thoughts are that no matter what she cannot lose this mission at all this time.

Namjoon: "Wifey come with me." Drags her somewhere.

Sae Ji: "Ya where are we going, we have a lot of work to do!"

Namjoon: "Shh...and come with me, just 5 minutes."

Sae Ji: "Alright."

Namjoon takes her to the rooftop. There is a small room. It was the room where Namjoon and Sae Ji used to come together before every huge mission, to calm themselves and energize themselves so that they can do it.

Sae Ji: "Joon-ah! You still remember this room?"

Namjoon: "Of course I do, now give me a hug." Opens his arms wide open with a smile.

She goes near to him, and he takes her into a warm hug and tightens the embrace.

Namjoon: "I have longed for this hug for a long time now! Thank god at least now I remember us! I am sorry for forgetting us Baek Sae."

Sae Ji: "Kwenchana Joon! I am saying that it was not your fault, why do you keep apologizing? But true that I missed you a lot, it was very tough for me! Really tough. I tried a lot to talk to you, but Dr. Kang said it was not good for me to visit you because it might cause problems in your brain, so I kept my distance. I really missed you, my love." Tears start rolling down her cheeks without her realizing it.

Namjoon: "From now on I will ensure that we spend every single second together. Gosh, I love you so much! Confessing this to you has been my favorite thing to do."

Sae Ji: "I missed you saying, 'gosh I love you so much' to me. My ears have longed to hear that! I love you too, a lot Namjoon."

Namjoon kisses her forehead, and she smiles at him. He admires her beauty and wipes her tears. They both stare at each other in deep love, longing, yearning, the happiness of finding each other again and getting back together again, they finally reach retrouvailles. Namjoon places his lips softly over Sae Ji's lips. He kisses her with his velvety soft lips, and she kisses him back. They kiss passionately and out of pure love, a love they have been longing to reunite. A long-awaited kiss. They kiss for a whole 4 minutes and then lean out.

Namjoon: "Gosh I really love you so much my wifey!"

Sae Ji: "I love you a lot too, my hubby!"

After a few minutes of lovey-dovey talking with each other, they go back to the BTS' conference room.

Yoongi: "Where were you both? Anyways, Namjoon-ah I have got 14 officers as a backup from Si Hyuk sunbae. We requested 10 right he gave 4 more saying that he wants to do more justice than last time to this mission."

Namjoon: "Great, we need to brief them on how we will carry forward everything."

Hobi: "Don't worry about that I did the briefing with Jimin already by using the map created by Taehyung."

Namjoon: "Good job, thanks both."

Jin: "So we have everything set, I have arranged for the vehicles for us and the officers, and the caravans as well for seizing the money, drugs, gold bars, etc."

Jungkook: "I have arranged the weapons ready for us, especially guns."

Namjoon: "Good job everyone. Even I have got all the necessary documents prepared which we will require after we catch them."