Characters 🎬

KIM SEOKJIN

Name : Kim SeokjinAge : 30Profession : Famous actor in KoreaFamously called as Jin or WWHInstagram : Jin

Name : Kim Seokjin
Age : 30
Profession : Famous actor in Korea
Famously called as Jin or WWH
Instagram : Jin

Jin is a successful actor who came into this industry a long ago when he was 8 years old. To be specific he is a child artist. People started to gossip about his looks than acting eventually when he started to grow. No actor in Korea stood before the breathtaking visual of Kim Seokjin.

Even though Jin is so successful, he is a moody man. Main reason is because he is a lonely man. All he has is his father who lives miles away from him since he need to be in the core region of Korea due to his profession. He sure laughs and makes fun in the camera but behind the camera he always shouts and get angry at his workers and assistants.

All he need is something in his life..
May be a companion?

CHOI YN

---

Name : Choi Yn
Age : 22
Profession : Acting student
Instagram: Choi_yn_here

Yn is an acting student studying in Bangtan institute who is desperately trying to mark her foot in the acting industry. She is an excellent student and does everything dedicated. She is a funny girl like she is not funny but everything she does is funny and clumsy. She tries her best not to screw things but that's what she does in the end.

She has her parents living in another city where she is staying and studying in Seoul to accomplish her dream. She has a sibling named Choi Soobin who is studying photography in the same institute she is studying.

Biggest fan of Kim Taehyung.

KIM TAEHYUNG

Name : Kim TaehyungAge : 27Profession : Second most famous actor in KoreaFamously called as VInstagram: Thv

Name : Kim Taehyung
Age : 27
Profession : Second most famous actor in Korea
Famously called as V
Instagram: Thv

Kim Taehyung is an excellent artist. His roles speaks volumes. He is equally handsome as Seokjin. But again he got his fan following because how handsome he looks. Acting comes next to all those fans. However he stands second to Jin since something about Jin is intimidating to the fans.