Take 15

Yn pov :

"Thank you everyone for gathering here

"Thank you everyone for gathering here. You guys are working hard. The film is almost over and we still have one month of shoot. I hope you guys have the same spirit in working and finish the film smoothly. Since you guys are working so hard i have planned this small get together and i specially welcome our friend Kim Taehyung who has joined us. Kindly enjoy the fire camp, Thank you 🥂" Yoongi lifted his wine glass and gave a toast to everyone.

This get together was a sudden plan and i was actually not feeling like attending. But it would be rude for a 'new bie' to not attend the camp if i fail to present there. The main reason i felt like omitting the get together was ofcourse! Jin. It's been two days since we talked normally. Well he is trying, it's me who is not giving a grip. He should honestly learn to speak calmly. Harsh words are not healthy for a relationship.

He sipped his drink while sucking my soul through his eyes. I adjusted my coat since it is so chilly right now. And i heard a ding on my phone which i guess Jin texted me again.

Jin❤️

How long are we not talking?

I sighed before replying. I can clearly feel his eyes on me. But i chose not to look at him. And i heard another ding.

Jin❤️

Babe..

See..okay.. I'm sorry..

I smiled instantly seeing his texts. But i chose not to smile harder in front of him. Let him suffer for a while.

Yn

You thought a sorry would fix?

Jin❤️

Atleast you are texting finally.

And i know a sorry can't fix. I'm sorry i should not have shouted at you..

Yn

Happy that you know.

Jin❤️

Are we good now???

Yn

I said a sorry can't fix.

Jin❤️

Okay. What else.. Anything for my love?

Yn

Anything?