Take 19

Dispatch :-

The new bie Yn of the big film roses and kisses who had big expectations have been seen dating around during the shooting.

The new girl was seem to be kissing a man who's identity is not yet revealed in the garden area of the hotel they were shooting during Roses and kisses.

Is it the end game for the new bie even before the beginning? Will she reveal her boyfriend?

Stay tuned -

Comments around Social medias :

"I knew it!"

"Oh my god! Girl you are just now in the cinema? Why so soon?"

"We have already warned Jihyo and team! Uff disappointed!"

"She is a slut guys!!!!"

"Come on! What's with that girl? Seriously?"

(⁠´⁠;⁠︵⁠;⁠'⁠)

Hwasa pov :

It's been one week since that incident happened and Yn is been crying since then locked up in her room. She barely eats and sleeps. She has fallen in to a deep depression and not allowing me to get back her. If i go inside she just stay still staring at the ceiling. It's not her mistake to kiss someone she love. But those comments were so disturbing for her. Jin came on the second day and said he is gonna reveal that's him whom she kissed but Yn shouted at him and asked him to get out. It's not that yn is angry with him but she doesn't want Jin's life to get spoiled because of her. She is not attending any of the calls and Jin calls me and checks about Yn now and then.

Now I'm cooking the delicious food of hers and i really hope she would come out and eat.

While i reached up for the upper rack to get the salt i heard a calling bell of our home. I removed my apron to open the door and was shocked to see the one and only Jihyo standing at our door step.

"Hi Hwasa.. I'm Jihyo" she gave me her hand with a beautiful smile.

"Ah hello mam.. please get in"

She came inside and i hurriedly cleaned the home which was not completely a mess. She sat down and removed her glasses. I sat opposite of her.

"Is yn here?"

"Oo yes mam. She is inside. She is really disturbed by that.. news..she is barely eating and sleeping.." I'm really worried about her.

Jihyo gave a lite chuckle and put one leg on another.

"Can i see her?"

I stood up. "I don't think she will come outside mam but I'll try.."

I went to her room and knocked the door. I didn't get any answer. I knew she won't answer so i opened it without her permission only to see yn sitting on the window side legs closed.

"Yn..are you alright"

"She didn't answer but looked at me and gave a slight smile"

I sighed "yn..if you don't mind..can you come outside a bit..J-Jihyo has come to see you.."

Yn was taken aback by my announcement. She abruptly stood up and gave me a strong look.