Take 3

Author pov :

Streets of Daegu has always given a bad memory to the famous actor Kim Seokjin. He avoided every circumstances to make sure he do not attend the promoting event that is happening in Daegu but he works under the big boss Min Yoongi. He cannot say no to him. He had no choice but to attend it. He left a huge sigh when the event finished. When he was going to the airport via 'that particular place' he felt like suffocating. He asked the driver to change the route and the driver did even though the other route is long and take time to reach.

Jin sighed a bit and rested his head on his private seat in plane. He massaged his temple and tried sleeping. Soon he did. When he arrived Seoul he was greeted by numerous amount of photographers and journalists in front of his house. He fumed in anger seeing those chaos in front of his home.

He asked the driver to turn back and move away. He can't take any more bull shits. When he thought of moving somewhere for a while he thought of going to Hoseok's home. But all he needed is some alone time. So he decided to move to Hoseok's dance studio where there is seperate room and a living place Hoseok has set. Jin was always welcomed there.

All jin had in his memory was Hoseok said he is out of town today and will arrive next day. He was grateful for whoever gave him that work. He stepped inside Hoseok's studio never forgetting the mask and went straight to the room.

Yn pov :

J.m

J.m look who stopped by my home💕
@ Thv

"Arghhh- ahhhh"

"Yn what are you doing sorry.. I'm sorry" Hwasa was embarrassed with me shouting. What can i do? My two favorite people are together, what more can i ask? Wait so there are no chances of Tae being here? Ah! Sad life.

We entered Hoseok's studio and it was not so big yet so small but idk why there is a basketball hoop in a dance studio.

"Please take your seats. I'll quickly arrange the meeting. Again I'm saying please behave and be quite. I'll be back"
Sir Namjoon is not tensed over today's meeting but he is very careful. He doesn't want any mistake to happen.