Take 7

Character intro :

PARK JIHYO

Name : Park JihyoAge : 28Profession: Film directorPopularly called as Jihyo

Name : Park Jihyo
Age : 28
Profession: Film director
Popularly called as Jihyo.
Instagram : Jihyo_

Jihyo is the youngest director who was awarded as best director at Grammys. Her films are just insanely beautiful as it speaks realistic values. She thinks million time before executing something. Her aim never misses and gets success in each and every thing she gets her foot in.
Other than her brain she has a beautiful face so people ask her to do both acting and direction. But she has never entertained other idea and has full concentration on direction.

Has crush on Kim Seokjin.

-

Author pov :

Today is one of the important day of yn. Her day of graduation. She has no idea how did these three years went. She will surely miss this place where she has done many mischievous activities, the canteen she spent time with Hwasa and each and every place which hold a special memory. Schools are the only place we want to finish it fastly but worries why it has finished soon when completed.

Oh prof Namjoon! She will definitely miss that one man in her life. He is the main reason of her school life to finish as a happy ending. Soon they were arranged in the hall of auditorium and the host started announcing the names of degree holders one by one.

When Hwasa got her award Yn was so happy and was shouting aloud cheering for her friend. Namjoon smiled showing his dimples and cheering for his student. Jungkook took the photos of his favourite Students while receiving the degrees.

"Choi yn" the name being called and Jk started clicking like maniac. Hwasa, Namjoon and almost half of the institute clapping aloud since yn is the first girl selected in her entire college to cast in a movie with almost entire star pack of Korean Cine industry.

She got her degree held it higher shouting and throwing her cap which made all other students to do the same. This place will always be remembered.

Choi_yn_here

Choi_yn_here look who graduated finally 🥺 I'll sure miss this place and the people around me

Choi_yn_here look who graduated finally 🥺 I'll sure miss this place and the people around me..will always remain in my memory..

Stepping on to next🦾
#graduated

-

Jin pov :

I'm currently waiting for Jihyo to come in her office. It is the first ever meeting I'm having with her after discussing we are about to colab. She was first against the idea of casting a new bie that is yn as the female lead but Hoseok and I assured that she will do great.

I don't know why I'm doing this for that Yn. But i felt like doing it. I saw the post of yn graduation which made me to smile. I don't follow her or anything but she has put her Instagram on public as i go check her posts often. Don't ask me why. It's my duty to know about my co-stars do's and don'ts.

I heard a mild door opening sound revealing Jihyo in her white dress. She was coming fastly already asking multiple sorrys.

"Am i late Jin?..sit sit.. I'm really sorry.. it's just I'm stuck at another meeting.."

"Nah that's alright Jihyo" and we gave eachother a lite hug.

"Wanna grab quick snack Jin? I'll call my assistant just a sec-"

"No that's alright Jihyo..thank you..i have got a lunch to attend so I'm saving myself for it.. let's finish this real quick shall we.." Jihyo was quite taken aback and she pushed her hair behind the ear.

"Well I'm seriously not okay with yn being the lead Jin..you know me I'm a perfectionist. This really bothers me. I'm holding on it just because you are saying are we rethinking about this?"

"No I'm sorry Jihyo Yn is final-"

"Jin listen. Yn has no experience in acting she need basic films to come straight upto a qualified pack like us. Don't you think it's too much? Like if we reveal the new film of our combo fans will be head over heels..just imagine..you me Hoseok Yoongi jimin everybody are high professionals yn is the only odd one out"

"Jihyo i understand your concern. But we are all not here without getting an opportunity to express ourselves. More over she has completed her major in acting and has done few short films too" yes Jin has seen it all. "She is b-beautiful too just give a chance.. let's hope for the best"

"You think she is beautiful?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing it's new for the great Seokjin to acknowledge someone as beautiful. But Jin..see-"

"No this is not happening. I'm seeing another dir-"

"No god stop. Fine. I'll do this just for you..i have been waiting for this one opportunity to work with you..i don't wanna loose it because of some random girl. After all i like challenges as i like you" with that she winked.

I know Jihyo is interested in me but i chose not to entertain her. I chose Jihyo as my director since each and every one are dying to work with her. This opportunity will be a big one for yn and she won't say no if she is casted.

"Thanks i appreciate it. Any other things we got to discuss?" I asked clearly avoiding her wink and other flirtings.

She sighed and took a file. "Yes there is. We need to travel Paris since it will be a romantic film. This story is one thing i have written just for you keeping you in mind. The details are all filed up in this document. You know how it works just mark it wrong if you find it uncomfortable"

I quickly noded and gave a slight glance to the document.

"Have you given one such to Yn?" I asked not lifting my head from the file.

I can hear her sigh for the second time today. "I don't know what's special about that yn.." she smiled awkwardly clearly pissed. "Anyways I'm sending it via Mail today only you get to have the written document. All other members are getting mail" i noded and closed the file.

"Fine. I'll take my leave then" i got up wore my mask took the file and turned to the door.

"Jin.." i can hear Jihyo calling me with her softest voice possible. I turned my head towards her standing to hear what she is about to say.

"Have you thought about what i said that day at party?"

That party. Yes i clearly remember. That day Jihyo asked me directly in front of important celebrities. I was really dumbfounded by her behaviour. Feelings are personal it's not something to ask in front of everyone.

"I'm repeating one more time Jihyo. I don't have anyone in my mind then and now. Please don't develop your feelings. save it for others" with that i turned back not waiting to listen her reply. Probably she can't give one.

I'm not an enemy to love but i have a bad experience on it..the thing which is making my life living hell. I'm not ready to loose my heart to anyone else further.

I wonder what yn is doing.