Take 24

The entire car ride was silent. Tae was driving looking forward to the road and sometimes at Jin. But Jin was so focused on the window. He had many questions within himself.

"Do you think it's-"

"No. No Tae. It can't be. He is lying. Why should-"

"But she has feelings for you Jin!"

Jihyo. The name Jungkook mentioned was Jihyo. When Jungkook said her name Jin literally wanted to laugh on his face. He know Jihyo has feelings for him but he really believe she won't do such cheap things since Jihyo is meant for elegancy.

"I know Tae. But-"

"Don't come into a conclusion Jin! May be we should try.."

Jin didn't say anything. He just sighed and massaged his fore head. He bit his lips controlling his anger.

▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼

"Taehyung-ah I'm home" Namjoon shouted removing his shoes and placing it neatly in the shoe rack.

The home was oddly silent so he went to check his brother's room to see whether Tae is present or not. But the sight before him was so shocking and he literally couldn't believe his eyes.

Jin was sleeping hugging Tae from hip. His head was on Tae's chest in which Tae's hands securely held Jin's wide shoulders. Jin didn't say he wanted to go home so Tae took him to his own home again and somehow they ended up in bed and asleep.

Namjoon still couldn't believe his eyes and he slowly went out closing the door.

(⁠◠⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠ʋ⁠)

Jihyo

Jin we have an interview tomorrow remember at Zeta Channel? Please be on time. Love ya💕

Jin sighed and threw the phone on to the bed which bounced. The first thing he saw after waking up is her message. He massaged his head and was clearly tensed.

"Have this" Namjoon's sweet voice was hit in Jin's ears which made his eyes to open.

"Ah Namjoon-ah thanks..uhm...how are you?" Jin asked with a pleasant smile.

"Good hyung" he showed his dimple smile which caused Jin to smile more.

"I'm actually more good, now that you and Tae are back to normal" Jin spilled his Tea back to the cup with the sudden words of Namjoon.

"Yah Namjoon-ah we-we ar'nt-"

"Hyung.. It's enough hyung.. he suffered a lot without you. Even though I'm his own brother he saw 'you' as his everything. His own brother. Even though he was angry with you, he cried his heart out whenever he was sad or depressed. He still say your name in sleep and blabber your name when he consume alcohol.. It's always you hyung his everything.. please don't leave him this time hyung"

Jin didn't know what to say. Everything Namjoon said didn't make sense. Because he knew Tae has hated him for almost a decade. But that same angry Tae was the one who slept safe within his arms before years. It stung his heart because he had to live apart from Tae these many years.

Jin just smiled in return and sighed a bit.

"Alright Tae is preparing food for us come join us in a while after freshening up okay?" Namjoon got up ready to leave the room.