Take 2

Choi yn pov :

"Are you not planning to change?"

"What change" i asked swallowing Jungkook's french fry which he again bought newly since i made his food fall.

"The 'you' who is clumsy and messy always? When are you gonna be matured?" Hwasa asked poking my forehead with her index.

Jungkook kept on giggling seeing me. I don't know what's with him.

"Oh come on Hwasa. let her be. She will learn eventually" Jungkook said wiping the corner of my lips which i guess there was some sauce over it.

He licked his thumb cleaning the sauce.
Hwasa just sighed and sipped on her coke.

"Jungkook we are going to see Hoseok next week" i said sparkle visible in my eyes.

"Woah ar'nt you guys lucky always meeting celebrities..can i call photography quits and join you guys?" Jungkook is almost whining which made me laugh showing my bunny teeth.

"Shut it silly. You will one day do full camera work for almost big celebrities like Taehyung don't worry" i became shy after saying Tae's name. Oh Tae! What have you done to me.

"Nah. I'm team Jin!" Jungkook said leaning over his chair. Hwasa raised her hand to give a hi-fi to Jk and he gladly gave. I shaked my head in disbelief and sipped on my coke angrily.

"You guys see that Jin guy will eventually become zero one day! It's gonna be Tae who's gonna rule!"

"Oh Jin is already rulling!" Hwasa said and had an ugly smirk. I wanna punch her mouth but i can't. Then who's gonna write me assignments.

Jin! Just wait for your end!

Time skip Two days later ~~

Hwasa pov :

"Where is yn" Prof Namjoon asked me politely. He is killing me. No men have had this effect on me. Only him.

"S-she-"

"Here sir" Yn came slightly tripping over her shoe lace cutting my words. Honestly? There is only a single time in 10 years i get opportunity to speak with Joon. And she comes like a bear and interfere! God!

I glared at her and she was staring at me confused with her doe eyes! How can she do everything wrong and has no idea?

But she is way too excited to meet Hoseok. She likes him very much. She is not a fan but she always follows Hoseok whenever she feel like doubts or clarification on dance. So I'll leave her alive to meet him today.

"Attention young bloods. It's an important person we are meeting today. He is really a busy man but when we requested him he immediately rescheduled his tasks and accepted for us to teach. So please behave in front of him. Do not do any stupid things in front of him. Don't create any awkward situation. Is it clear?" Prof Namjoon said with his dark aura. He is intoxicating!

"Yes sir" we all said together.

"Yn am i clear?" He asked one more time stressing yn specifically. I chuckled with that because it reminded one of the awkward situation that happened between Namjoon and Yn.

I can't forget that incident even in my next birth. It was sports day that day in our institution and we both plus Jungkook and Soobin were sitting and cheering for our respective departments. Yn wanted to use restroom so we both went inside the building. I got a call so i asked her go alone inside the toilet. It was not our building and it belongs to research block. We came here since it is near to where we were sitting.

Yn went inside the toilet and soon i heard some loud noise coming from the toilet. I panicked a lot and went inside the toilet to notice it so calm. I got confused but i was still hearing some mild noise of her voice echoing. I soon went back and keenly listened only to hear that noise from men's toilet.

I was pacing around whether to go inside or not and decided to go inside since i heard another male voice. When i entered i was shocked to see Yn shouting at none other than Prof Namjoon.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A FOOL TO YOU SIR? IT'S YOU WHO DID THE MISTAKE NOT ME"

"Yn listen you are mistaken..this is m-"

"Sir please i-"

"Yn what's wrong" i asked yn with panic.

"Oh Hwasa ya, see he came inside of women's toilet and he tried to peek inside..he should be punished. Oh god i can't beleive these men!"

Namjoon sighed keeping his head down. But soon he looked at me asking for help with his eyes.

"Yn-"

"I'm done omg"

"Yn lis-"

"How can he be a professor for god sake"

"Ynnn-"

"I can't even ima-"

"YN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE THE ONE STANDING IN WRONG TOILET IT'S MEN'S TOILET YOU ARE STANDING. IT'S HIM WHO SHOULD SHOUT NOT YOU"

It felt like entire world has become silent. The only sound we heard was a water droplet dropping in one of the toilet. Yn panicked and went inside to check the toilet's model. Soon she came in horror realising her mistake.

The next thing she did was the star thing of that day. She knelt down clutched one of Joon's leg and started crying historically.

"Sorry sir.. it's my mistake please don't reduce my marks or kick me out.. i have a poor family.. I'm a single child who should take care of my sick mom.. please help me sirrrr I'm sorryyy"

Wtf?

"Oh get up yn i know your mother is the top most business women of Seoul and dad is the top surgeon. And i know you have a brother too who is currently doing one of the film as assistant cinematographer and will get enough penny for your pocket money. Don't act or try to make me fool" Joon said trying to wake her up.

Seriously this man! How can he know about every students on everything?

Yn got up wiped her fake tears and stood still for a moment. Then she started running leaving us both behind. Joon sighed and looked at me. I realised i was standing with him alone. Soon we both started laughing and left the place.

I started laughing remembering that incident. Yn looked at me confused with her doe eyes again. I shrugged it and turned to look at Namjoon and I caught him staring at me which caused me butterflies in my stomach. He suddenly turned back focusing on the road outside the window of the bus. I don't know about him but I'm deep in love with him.

Time skip at Hoseok's dance institute~

Yn pov :

.
.
.
.
.

"Who the hell are you? Security..mphhh-"

I rushed to him and closed his mouth with my hand.

"Don't shout If Prof Namjoon see me here I'm screwed please i beg-....Wait..
...I have seen you before? kim s-KIM SEOKJIN?"

And he rolled his eyes.