Take 14

Jin pov :

I can't tolerate this shit anymore. That one face i hate forever is sitting in front of me with his leg crossed. As if he is the producer of the film! He is getting into my nerves.

"Oh hello to you too Jin" He said with his ugly smirk. How bad i wish to rip that out.

"JIHYO" I raged. "I SAID GET HIM OUT. NOW!"

"J-jin jin just calm down. I actually don't know he is here too. But guess he was visiting Paris and came here with Yoongi too. Since Yoongi is here let us keep this off Jin.. please understand.."

I can clearly understand Jihyo's worry. Yoongi can literally stop the shooting if any mess happens. He is such a fierce person who only needs perfection. I sighed heavily closed my eyes tried to calm down.

I turned beside me, there stood a confused and worrying Yn. No this should not worry her. I should not worry her. I calmed myself a bit and nodded to her. She sighed and gave a reassuring smile.

"Why are we making such a scene Jihyo" Tae said sarcastically removed his glasses and stood up sassily. Oh i wish i could just pluck his sunglasses instead of taking out. "People are always overwhelmed with my arrival. They either become happy or sad" with that he stood just straight my face. His eyes were on mine and so is my eyes.

I can clearly sense his breath and he is clearly angry and pissed as like me. I didn't even move a muscle when he 'tried' to look terrific. Soon Jihyo and other staffs came and seperated us asking to go to our respective places. I moved away not taking my eyes of him so is he.

Yn pov :

I wonder what's with these two men. Do they have any past? Or are they behaving like this since they are rivals. They both are still a mystery. Some say they share a past and some say they are just a rivals. Some are even better. They say they are in secret gay relationship. Haha..it can't be right..right?

I sighed and browsed through my social media since it's my free time. There i was so shocked to the top trending of todays
k media.

Dispatch :-

The top two sensations of Korea were seen at the sets of Roses and kisses this morning

The top two sensations of Korea were seen at the sets of Roses and kisses this morning. The king of romance Kim Taehyung aka V came all the way to Paris from Korea just to support Jin and accompany him. The friendly duo shared a little bit of talk and had coffee with each other. The 'may be couple' duo met after a long time (off records) were so excited to meet each other and they shared a lovely talk standing close towards eachother which could be heard only between them (cute right?)

May be the fans dreams are coming true? When are we hearing the wedding bells?

Stay tuned.

:--:

Wtf? Are they even serious? Oh my god these people! My head is spinning. How come these media write down a thing which has never happened in the first place? This is absolutely ridiculous.

I sat down scrolling through other articles and stuffs which made my head spin more. I was so into it and that's when i received a text from Jin. I literally blushed seeing his text forgetting my anger.

Jin❤️

Come to the back garden love♡

Yn

Now? Why?

Jin❤️

Babe?? Please..

If i were the old yn i would have probably cringed over the word babe. But him calling me babe was something else. Like it's giving me butterflies in my stomach.

Yn

Fine..will be there..

Jin❤️

Faster💕

I smiled like an idiot seeing his texts. This is not the Jin everybody get's to see. The Jin everybody get to witness is tough, harsh but he is so clingy and lovely only towards me. All for me. Only me.

When i entered the garden hallway there were no one. I was searching him and was ready to call him. As soon as i took my mobile i felt him pulling me towards him and kiss me immediately. I was startled a bit but soon smiled and responded to him.

We both kissed like 7 minutes and couldn't get enough. And since we were running out of breath we decided to break the kiss.

"This is why you asked me to come here?" I asked breathlessly to him.

He tucked my hair back of my ear stared at my eyes and said "May be yes may be not"

I punched him in his chest and we both laughed kept our foreheads together.

"J-jin..if you don't mind..w-why you and Taehy-"

"Stop"

"J-jin look i just-"

"Yn. Listen. I don't want this topic to go anywhere further. I am not okay with saying whatever shit happened between him and me. If you can respect my choices stay. Or you can free to go"

I widened my eyes for the way he speaks. I know he is a harsh man. But as a partner i thought i have the rights to ask him better in his life. Guess I'm wrong.

"Jin. I just thought of helping you whatever you are going through. I'm sorry if i have invaded your privacy. I won't interfere anymore"

"Hey! Don't show faces. This is the exact reason I'm not getting into relationships"

"Nobody is stopping you Jin. No one"

With that i left him from that place and stormed to the shooting area. I didn't expect our first ever day whatever relationship we are into would be filled with full of dramas. There is a way of talking to people and Jin must really learn it.

I can feel Jin has a bad past in his life and that may be the reason he turned to be cold headed. And i want to be the reason to get him back from whatever it is haunting.

I was fuming a bit walking fiercely that i bumped into someone's back unexpectedly.

"Oh I'm so sor- Jungkook?"

Jungkook stumbled forward when i bumped and he looked somewhat tensed? after seeing me and be hurriedly hid his DSLR camera behind his back.

"Y-yn..w-what are yo-u doing h-ere"

Why the fuck is he shuttering?

"Hey Jungkook calm down why are you sweating like this it's just-"

"No n-o nothing i just- nevermind Jihyo mam is l-looking for you wh-ere have you been?? go faster"

I looked at him for one last time nodded to him so that i can go towards the shooting spot.

Whatever is happening around me. I can say one thing for sure.

Everything is weird.