Take 6

Hwasa pov :

"Yah"

"Yahhh"

"YAHHHHHHH"

"Huh?"

"What's with you why are you standing like a statue?" What's with this girl..? I said not to open the door. But she went faster not listening me. I turned towards the other direction due to the embarrassment i was about to go through. But for almost one minute i didn't hear any noise from there. So i turned to check only to see yn standing like a statue.

"K-kim t-taeh-hyung"

I rolled my eyes. The Taehyung fever is getting serious on her. "Yah what kim Taehyung? We are at front of prof j-joon's house.."

"Joon? Jo-joon.....JAE.... THAT'S KIM TAEHYUNG JAE..I SAW HIM INSIDE.. IT'S REALLY KIM TAEHYUNG..ARE YOU SURE IT'S PROF JOON'S HOME? COZ IT'S NOT. THE GOD IS LIVING HERE MAN.. IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG'S.. OMG..HE WAS LIVING HERE ALL THESE DAYS AND I DIDN'T KNOW?"

"Yah yahyahyah calm down. Wait..Se-"

"Yn? Hwasa? What are you both doing here?" I heard the most lovely voice behind me. Oh man holy shit! He is stunning in his casuals.

"Sir it's uhm-"

"SIR I SAW KIM TAEHYUNG HERE. DO YOU KNOW HE IS LIVING HERE? I-"

"Yn yn yn calm down..d-did you see him?" Joon asked. He looked tensed.. why though?

"What do you mean did you see him? Ofc i saw him..wait do you know he is living here? ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS SIR? YOU KNOW I'M A BIG FAN OF HIM!"

Prof Joon gave a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. Seriously did she take prof Joon as her friend to say her each and every thing. He is a professor for god sake.

"See yn..shall we go and talk inside?"

"Where?? Oh god no. I'm not going to your home knowing Tae is living here I'm going in and seeing him" yn was fuming right now.

"It's my home actually yn"

"Sir i said It's Tae's what are y-"

"He is my brother"

And that's when Yn shut her mouth and widened her eyes. Me too.

-

Yn pov :

"Tae uhm..this is Yn and this is Hw-Hwasa they are my students.."

"Oh hi" Tae said giving his hand to me and Hwasa. But i was unable to process anything. Within a month i saw Jin Hoseok and Tae! Seeing me being silent Hwasa gave her hand and greeted him with a smile.

His eyes fell on me.

"Oh..ohhhhh sir..i...yo..uhm- it's uh..wel..i...YOU ARE SO HANDSOME" with that i started crying shaking my hands with Tae. He laughed at my behaviour with his deep voice and looked at me with fond.

"You are so cute. Namjoon-ah you got really beautiful girls as your students huh?" He said smiling at me. Omg he acknowledged I'm beautiful..god.

"They are under acting field what do you expect" prof Namjoon said taking an ice pack. Wait ice pack? I saw him take Tae's hand from mine and gave him the ice pack. He got it without any question and kept it with him.

"Wh-what happened to your hand?"  I asked with worry. My poor Tae.

"Oh it's nothing..by the way which year you girls are studying.."

-

Choi_yn_here

Choi_yn_here look who i bumped into today😭 This is the best ever day of my life

Choi_yn_here look who i bumped into today😭 This is the best ever day of my life. I will never ever forget this day in my life..this is enough god😭
@ thv thank you so much for spending your valuable time with me.
I'll be forever grateful.
#teamtaeforever🦾

Comments

@ soobin_soobin_ YN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

@ Jungkook_97 woah!

@ thv 😉
    ^ lot's of love sir 😭❤️

@ thv started following you

-

Jin pov :

Why is that Kim Taehyung's picture suddenly becoming viral? That too with her! Did they know each other? Oh he even follows her. So she likes that Taehyung better than me? What is so special about him that she chose to cry for him?

I dialed Hoseok fiercely not knowing what to do. I don't know this really makes me mad.

"Hey bro whats up"

"Let us cast her in our next movie help me speak with Yoongi let's decide it. I want Miss. Jihyo to direct it. There is no turning back"

"Woah woah. Breathe. Whom are you talking about?"

"Tch- that girl i-i uh..you met in your dance studio.. what's her name......y-yn"

"Ohhhhhhhh her...see i said yah! She really is good..but i wonder what made you decide it suddenly. is it Kim Ta-"

"Don't you dare say his name"

"Alright fine..i will speak with him Asap.."

I hung the call abruptly. It's not because of that Kim Taehyung guy. I just want my movie to be good and talented artists to take place. Is that wrong? I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to relax myself!

-

Yn pov :

"Hello"

.
.

"Yeah it's me Yn"

.
.

"Yeah.."

.
.

"W-what?"

.
.

"Are you mistaken"

.
.

"MISS J-JIHYO? AS IN PARK JIHYO?"

.
.

"Sir..but.."

.
.

"JIN?"

Oh man holy shit!