Take 10

"It's about my life Jae. Please understand"

"Understand what? That me Jae kim is not in the life of Lee min anymore? Is 9 years of love a joke to you Lee?"

"No Jae listen i just-"

"Stop. Just choose one. Me or that stupid photography passion of yours"

"Jae-"

"I SAID CHOOSE"

"..............."

"....Fine. I got my answer. Thank you for this Lee. I deserve this"

Jae left the place in the midst of heavy rain and mist. She knew something is falling apart in her relationship. But she didn't know she will broke up with her love which she secured it like a mama bird protecting her kids. Dust and done. The clouds cried along with her as if they know this is gonna happen. And with that everything is over. Everything is over..

AND CUT-

"Good job guys. Stop the rain. Robert take care of the editing. Come on take a break guys let's clear this rain chaos and all assemble within 1 hour" Jihyo shouted in her loud microphone.

Jihyo was actually surprised by the way yn acted. She is actually doing more than a normal new bie would do. Maybe Jin's choice was not bad is all that Jihyo's thinking.

Yn came shrugging her clothes and wiping away the wetness created by the fake rain. She soon went into her caravan and changed her dress new and dry so is Jin.

"Robert is the new camera assistant here?" Jihyo asked the editor since the main cameraman is sick and doesn't seem to have an assistant. The camera man of the film is a great cinematographer but he seems like falling because of the sudden asthama problem.

"He is waiting at the lobby mam"

"Please call him"

"Yes mam"

Jin and yn came around the tent which is kept near the shooting lawn. They were stealing glances now and then because both of them were equally breathtaking in the wet hair and fresh clothes. They had their warm drink since they were shooting in the rain for past 30 minutes.

"Hello mam I'm Jungkook I'm called to assist the cinematography"

By hearing that name yn's ears perked up. She lifted her head to see it's really the Jungkook she knew and bingo! It's really him. She immediately stood up to meet him leaving a confused Jin behind.

"Oh hellow Jungkook. Remember this is a big project i hope you do your work good"

"Yes mam sure"

"Thank you.. alright you can take a look I'll say the details later"

"Yes mam" with that Jungkook turned to take a look around the shooting place where he is going to spend his remaining time. When Jungkook was called to assist the film of Jihyo he was so happy. It is his dream to work with Jihyo.

And Jin being his favourite Actor he was so pleased to capture those beautiful face on the camera. Finally the best part. Yn. He didn't even imagine he would take the first film of yn. He was so excited and very ready to do the work.