Take 21

"sh-ave mE sha-ve Me i need yo-Ur lo-VE be-For-E i FalL *hic-ups*"

Jin is being a bratty brat right now and Namjoon can't take it anymore. It's been 10 minutes Namjoon called Tae to come. Ofcourse he didn't say it's Jin who need help. If he had ever mentioned Jin's name Tae would immediately hung up on him.

And now that Jin is literally torturing by saying bullshits, really testing his patience.

"H-Ey wait i habe seen y-you beFore...Ahhhhhhhh Jooonniiee it's YoU ahh my DimPle JoooNiee ishh hereE"
With the Jin kept his index on Joon's dimple. Even though Jin is seated with seatbelt on, he comes forward with all his strength and make Namjoon a joker.

'Ahh Taehyung come soon bro. Your friend is torturing me' Namjoon sighed.

Then he heard someone walking towards him, his brother to be specific. Tae came on his casuals stunning in all black. For a split second Namjoon rewinded his brother's younger self to how handsome he has grown.

 For a split second Namjoon rewinded his brother's younger self to how handsome he has grown

"Hyung"

Namjoon came to his thoughts when his brother called him.

"Ah Taehyung-aa"

"Yeah hyung..you said you need help..are you alright? What happened?"

"Ah Taehyung-aa the things is-"

"WHA-t TaE-Hyung????? Who le-T thAt baStardd coMe kereee????" Jin shouted. Even though he is not in his consciousness he never forgot to shout as soon as he heard that specific name.

Taehyung ears perked up to hear that specific voice. He become furious and gave a glare to his brother and bent down to check whether the voice he heard and the person he thinks the voice belong to are same.

And yes. He is correct. He met that awful person of his life whom he wish would never meet forever.

"HYUNG! What is he doing here? What exact reason you called me for?" Tae become more furious now.

Namjoon tensed up and held his brother's shoulders. "Taehyung-aa listen..i was walking towards our home and that's when i saw him here wasted. See he is fully drunk and not in his conscious even for 1%"

"So? What am i supposed to do? Leave him here let's go come" Tae pulled Namjoon's hand.

"TAE Tae wait..see he is fully ruined..we can't leave him after seeing his this condition!"

"Why us hyung? We can't help random people on road seeing them completely drunk"

"But he is not any random person Tae"

Tae for a split second looked sternly at his brother. Every past memories of him and Jin came up to his mind. He stood there silent not to know what to say.

"Please Tae.. let's just leave him in his home.. please drive him.. I'll come with you"

Tae stood silent and finally sighed. "FINE! But I don't know his home!"