Take 23

"Jungkook how long you gonna take? Come on bro! It's time already"

Soobin shouted his heart out calling his best friend Jungkook. Jungkook is so heartbroken these days. He was so down on his mood and was not ready to speak to anyone about his depression. Soobin couldn't take it all and he was itching Jungkook to talk with him but it all went into vain.

On the other hand the thing happened with his sister yn has broken him to the core. Yn is not even allowing him to see her. It's not yn's intention to avoid Soobin but she clearly explained her condition to Soobin and asked him for some time to come out again. He left his sister to herself.

Now that he is living with Jungkook, he wanted to lift Jungkook's mood. He can't leave his best friend to suffer. So he asked Jungkook for a coffee break but Jungkook didn't agree to go. But he got defeated by the continuous itching of his best friend and finally agreed to go for a coffee break.

Jungkook came out of the room in his usual all black outfit. Even though Jungkook is in depression he clearly slayed his outfit and looked amazingly handsome which made Soobin to awe his mouth.

 Even though Jungkook is in depression he clearly slayed his outfit and looked amazingly handsome which made Soobin to awe his mouth

Soobin had a proud face on for no reason and held his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. When they were about to open their shared home door they heard a knock. Both Jungkook and Soobin looked at each other before Soobin opening the door only to widen their eyes in sync.

Because there stood the most handsome bachelors of South Korea at their door step.

Jin and Tae had a neutral face but Jungkook and Soobin were clearly shocked. And it was silent on the whole before Soobin coughed suddenly which made everyone to distract their eyes.

"Soobin..are you okay?" Jungkook looking back and forth of his friend and the two handsome men.

"Yeah..ugh! Okay" Soobin controlled himself. "Uhm..Mr. Tae..Mr. Jin..Hi..i mean hello..C-come in" Soobin invited both men. They both stood a while and went inside looking sternly at Jungkook. They sat on the couch which Soobin offered.

"I'll get something to drink-" Soobin rushed to Kitchen only to be stopped by Taehyung.

"We are not here to have a drink with you guys Soobin" Tae's voice was so deep and dark which made both Soobin and Jungkook gulp. And Jin! Oh man he looked dead mad which made Jungkook to sweat.

"Uhm..haha.. ofcourse..Uhm..can i know the reason sir.." Soobin talked in a calmest way possible.

"It was you" Jin said standing up from the couch and walking towards Jungkook.

"Pardon" Jungkook asked clearly confused. But he was surely tensed.

"Jungkook listen. I'm not hear for any shits. Those pictures! Those pictures of yn which were leaked a while ago..who realised it..? Don't say me it's not you"

Jungkook widened his eyes. He didn't expect this from Jin that he is straightly confronting him.

"Sir? What made you think it was me?" Jungkook asked in a low tone.

"Who else it would be Jungkook? Do you think i don't know about your damn feelings towards my yn?" Now Jin and Jungkook are standing too close and glaring eachother.

Soobin felt like he heard wrong. First thing he was shocked is, his best friend had feelings for his sister these many days and Jin mentioning yn as "his" is out of the world. But he composed himself from asking his millions of questions because the temperature is already heavy.

"Happy that you know sir" Jungkook smirked. That's it! That made Jin to finally loose control and pluck his collar of Jungkook's shirt. That made Tae to hold Jin from back and Soobin to Jungkook.

"You fucker! What did you just say?" Jin stormed. But Jungkook was not having it any. He didn't even get his smirk down.

"Jin calm down. We will talk..calm down" Tae was calming Jin down but Jin was really dead mad but composed himself finally and took his hands off Jungkook. He went back and held his hair at the back of his head not able to compose himself.

"Jungkook. See whatever it is..i want you to say everything you know. This is a matter of yn's metal health. She is suffering you know that right?" Tae asked Jungkook calmly which made Jungkook to become soft. The tears threatened to fall down. He joined his lips together and controlled himself a lot not wanting to cry.

Soobin had his hands on Jungkook's back analysing his friend's feeling.

"It...was not me" Jungkook said in a low tone which made Jin to turn around the direction of Jungkook.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIEEE" Jin shouted.

"WHY SHOULD I LIE??" Jungkook shouted back.

"You think only this Jin has feelings and affection for yn??? How long you know yn? For a month? For 4 months? Oh wait let me calculate...mm yeah! It was barely 8 months. Do you know how long i know her? 14 years! Fuckin 14 years!"

Jungkook's eyes finally glistens. Soobin looked at his best friend confused. For all these while he thought he and his sister know Jungkook for five years. Because they met only at the University because of their studies but Jungkook had other story to share.

"That day..The day my heart stopped even though I'm alive. My yn..she was so beautiful in that Cinderella dress acting for her school culturals. My school was there to participate in that cultural and i was mesmerized seeing her acting like a pretty Cinderella. At that age i didn't know that was love..i sure had attraction but i left it not taking into deal..

But again i saw her. I saw her after a year in the television ad. I searched for her. I learnt her name was yn. I smiled whenever that ad played on my television..

Later she used to come dance classes regularly. I learnt that and joined at piano classes just to see her daily.. slowly i fell for her..she became my everything..

Even though i know her for years she didn't know me. Finally i get to know her through Soobin at college..'Hey you look like a bunny too like me and binnie' was her first words to me..

But everything...Every fuckin thing got collapsed because of you. Only you!" Jungkook's eyes were red and his index finger was pointing on Jin's chest.

"Tell me now Mr. Jin. Do you still think it's me who released? TELL ME!!!" Jungkook stormed.

Jin didn't know what to say. Even though he came into a conclusion Jungkook didn't do it, he couldn't take all those information Jungkook just shared about his love towards yn. But Yn didn't know any of it. He started to debate within himself whether she should know or not.

"Jin i think it's not him.." Tae said calmly.. Jin just sighed and turned to go out of the  house.

"But i have a clue" Jungkook said wiping his tears which made Jin to stop.

"May be... it's........-