Take 22

Jin was a mess. That made Tae and Namjoon to work hard in cleaning him up. Tae was cursing his life for this day. He didn't want to help his ex best friend at this right moment.

"Alright i uh.. I'll go take some rest i have classes tomorrow..take care..let him sleep" Namjoon said and took his leave. Taehyung sighed not knowing what else to say. Tae looked at Jin who looked so fresh and clean after the bath. He is little sobber but the limitless alcohol made him to sleep.

Tae went to sleep with a heavy heart. Yn is hurting and that is hurting his ex friend. Even though Tae wish he could hate Jin forever, he couldn't. He just couldn't. He turned to look at Jin's face and a lone tear again fell from his eyes. Which made him slowly close his eyes and drift to his dream land.

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

"YAHHHH WHAT THE HELL WHY THE HELL AM I HERE..DID YOU KIDNAP ME YOU FUCKER" Jin stormed as soon as he woke up and kicked Tae who was sleeping peacefully beside him. Tae rolled down his bed and layed flat on the ground.

"OUGHH" Tae woke up with intense pain on his back and stood a bit limping.

"Y-yah why why are you l-limping what the hell happened between us t-two? Don't say-"

"YAHH WILL YOU SHUT UP" Tae shouted with his deep voice which made Jin to shut his mouth.

"What did you think? You were so wasted yesterday you idiot! It was me and Namjoon hyung who saved your ass yesterday and you are shouting at me...then what me and you..?? Yuck! Fuck your dirty thoughts" Tae huffed.

Jin didn't know what to say. He looked here and there other than Tae's face. He is clearly embarrassed.

"Wh-who changed my clothes?" Jin pouted like a cute little hamster. Tae almost wanted to pinch his cheeks but he controlled himself.

"It was me and Namjoon hyung" Tae said with a low voice.

Jin sighed hard again at lost of speach. Jin suddenly went soft and looked calm. "I'll.. I'll leave then.." Jin said and started moving.

"Yah.. how will you go? A-are you sobber enough?"

"Huh?"

"You..why are you leaving..i-i made some hangover soup..i mean Namjoon hyung made some..h-have it before you go"

Tae made it. He woke up early in the morning to make him some hangover soup and again went back to sleep. He didn't know what he had in mind. All he wanted is to take care of his best friend. Oh! Ex bestfriend.

"Okay..Thanks.." Jin awkwardly moved behind Tae. Tae took a boul and made his table. Jin slowly sat down and started to drink. As Jin drank Tae looked at Jin furiously. He wanted to ask many questions. But he couldn't.

"You were crying yesterday"

"HUH?"

"God why are you shouting..are you embarrassed suddenly?" Tae smirked.

Jin gulped before speaking. "I cried?"

"Mm hmm"

"Uh..I -i.."

"Did.. you and yn broke up"

Jin's heart stung with the memory of his and yn's breakup. He still couldn't digest the fact that they broke up. Jin couldn't say anything to Tae he just looked down and held back his tears.