Take 27

*BIG BREAKING*

JIN CONFRONTS DIRECTOR JIHYO FOR RELEASING FILTHY CLIPPING OF YN KISSING A MAN.

HE ALSO CONFIRMED IT WAS HIM WHO KISSED YN THAT DAY AND HE CONFRONTED JIN AND YN ARE DATING.

CASES TO BE FILED ON JIHYO FOR RELEASING THE PRIVATE TIME OF YN AND JIN.

Stay tuned for next update.

Jin

Jin This is the clipping that leaked is it? You all saw yn's face but failed to see my face? Well here it is. It was me who kissed her. Me. Jin. My girl it is..❤️
@ Choi_yn_here

I love you no matter what ❤️

As Jin confronted everything, yn couldn't believe her eyes for whatever happening. She clearly asked Jin to not expose him but he did the exact opposite. Despite everything the biggest shock was Jihyo. She considered Jihyo as her dream director. She wished it was all just a dream.

Now the question that was in her mind was whether to meet Jin after all the things that has ever happened. The internet is a mess. Many started to ship Jin and yn. Many opposed too. Many are waiting for Yn's confirmation but she just sat as a mess not able to process further.

"You must go meet him" Namjoon said disturbing yn's thoughts. Namjoon decided to visit his 'girl friend' Hwasa and that's when he thought of speaking a word to Yn. Well yes Namjoon and Hwasa are finally together. After yn's issues, Namjoon tried to talk with yn and solve the problem. But god decided to solve their problem too so that Hwasa and Namjoon are finally together.

"But" yn swallowed.

"Come on yn..He is a gem.. don't miss him" Namjoon stressed calmly. Yn's eyes welled up..she stood up and ran for her dear life. To meet her one true love.

She took the car and went straight to his home. But Jin wasn't in his home. So she went to Jhope's home since Jhope is the only good friend of Jin. But to her vain both Jin and Jhope wasn't here.

She tried calling Jin but again went to voicemail. She cried clutching the steering of her car and decided to give up and move to her home.

But destiny don't leave anyone! She got a call suddenly and she took it eyes full of tears.

"Yn" a deep voice roared.

"Ow Taehyung-shii she rubbed her nose"

"Can you pass by my home for a minute?"

"Now? Ah tae-shii I'm not a mood please don't-

"Jin is here" As soon as she heard that particular name her heart started to beat fast. Tears got stuck but soon welled up.

"WHAT?"

He chuckled.

"Yes mam. Your boyfriend is here can you come pick him up?"