Take 13

Author pov :

Today was really a good yet stressful day for yn. The shoot was good but facing Jin was really difficult. She didn't face him after that kiss they shared yesterday. She just now had a lite dinner and came for a walk at the nearby small garden at the hotel area.

"How long you are gonna hide from me"

She can hear that one man's honey voice again. She closed her eyes and sighed hard before facing him. When she turned back he was as stunning as always in his casuals.

She couldn't say him anything and just stood there so is he who's both hands were on pockets. She finds that oddly attractive when he keeps his hands on his pockets.

"Yn..I don't do relationships. That's not me. I don't go behind women or kiss someone randomly. This is actually the first time in a while I'm talking to a woman other than work. I have lot's of doubts with myself. If you continue doing this then..i think you don't like this..and it's totally fine if you think.. atleast you are clear at beginning not to worry at last... let's forget whatever we had and move on-"

And with that yn cut his long ass 'move on' speach with a fierce kiss.

She pulled back from the kiss after almost 15 seconds and said the most unimaginable thing she would ever say to any man in her life.

"I don't want to forget and move on" As soon as she whispered this line against his lips he crashed his lips one more time. She can feel the desperate need of his kiss that he almost making her loose her breath.

"Your room or mine" he asked sensually almost kissing her neck.

"Yours" she managed to say and with that he lifted yn in a bridal style not forgetting to attach his lips again.

They were so into each other that they failed to notice someone who have already clicked several pictures of Yn and Jin making out in the garden. With a fierce glare and a satisfactory smirk the photographer went away to make their next move.

⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Yn pov :

"Ahhh yesss" I moaned beneath him. Oh man he is awesome in bed. He shows no sign of fear or nervousness unlike me. It's just me who started but he took complete control, from taking me hear to leaving me naked under him.

He sucked on my navel and kissed the spot beneath it. I was a moaning mess and having the best ever pleasure of my life.

He was so fast to rip out the condom and wear it sensually. Oh! A sight to watch. When he entered me i was onto cloud nine. The pain was so high but i needed this. I needed the pain.

I started to tear and hold on to the bedsheets in fear. He immediately noticed my fear and came up giving me several kisses.

"Look at me.."

I managed to open my eyes and looked at him. He was a mess with sweaty hair and swollen lips. But he managed to stay hot as always.

He wiped my tears.

"Do you trust me?"

Oh! To trust someone. It's something i don't do randomly. But with this man I'm here beneath him naked. What has he done to me?

I slowly nodded and looked at his eyes.

He kissed me again. "I'm doing this with a woman after almost 12 years yn"

Shocked was an understatement. I thought he would be atleast going for several beds atleast to relieve himself?

"Trust me i won't break you heart unless....you break mine.." I can see a bit of sadness in his voice. Sure something has happened to this wonderful creature who has a pure soul.

I cupped his cheeks and said "I trust you" He was smiling like an idiot and joined his forehead on mine.

"And yeah..this is my f-first ever time" I said in a shy-est way possible.

"What- oh my yn we don't have to do this then-" he tried to pull out.

"NO..I want this..i want it to be you" god he makes my heart flutter a lot.

He lifter my chin with his hand. "Say that again" he smiled. God why is he doing this to me.

"I SAID I WANT YOU TO BE MY FIRST NOW JUST FUCK M- AHHHH" I think i touched a wrong nerve of him because he is pounding in to me like a maniac. I think i remembered saying him this is my first. But i guess he forgot everything because he is a beast right now.

When we both hit our climax we both lost completely ourselves to each other and layed still retrieving our breaths.

He layed on his back not forgetting to pull me towards his chest.

I smiled at him and we soon drifted to our wonderful dream land.

I hope whatever relationship we are sharing right now would not mess up and continue for a long time.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

"Wake up" i can feel a wet kiss on my chin. I stirred up and woke only to get nibbled by Jin. He sensually took his fingers which traveled throughout my naked body.

"Stop it tickles" i said and laughed a bit. He looked at me for a second and sat on his knees started to tickle for real. I became a laughing mess and he was laughing loud too. We both lost our breaths and took a stop to catch it.

"You look beautiful when you laugh" i said seeing Jin's plump lip smile. I have never seem him laugh like this in real life other than acting. This man is surely full of mysteries.

"Thanks to you" he said and kissed my forehead. Soon we heard the phone ringtone of Jin's and he pulled back to retrieve it.

"Yeah Jihyo" i frowned as soon as i heard that name. He sensed my frown, chuckled a bit and kissed my cheeks. He pulled me more closer towards his chest.

"Yeah yeah.. I'll be there in 30 minutes..yeah sure..bye"

"We have to work love" Jin said holding me tighter.

"Can't i stay here forever" i can hear him chuckle and he carried me once again to take a shower so that we can go work in on time.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FUCKER KIM TAEHYUNG DOING HERE KICK HIM OUT BEFORE I LEAVE THIS PLACE"

I can hear Jin's roar which is echoing throughout the city of Paris.

Reason : Kim Taehyung is abruptly here on the sets of Roses and kisses sitting so prettily with a DSLR camera in his hand.

"Hello to you too Jin" Tae said and winked at me.

Wtf is happening?