Take 28

Irene. Once upon a time she was the dream girl of Jin and Taehyung. Surely they were mad over her heals. Even though Jin loved her equally as like Tae, she had her feelings only for Taehyung. When they came to know Irene called Taehyung, they all had mixed emotions upon them. They were not ready for this. But now they all decided to meet her and end this.

At present Jin,Tae and Yn are all waiting at a coffee shop for Irene to come. And she came like a beautiful goddess not even getting low on her glow a bit.

Yn's hands pressed in Jin's but Jin's eyes were on Irene and Tae's too. Yn felt like crying. When Irene came Tae started to tear up. And by seeing Tae, Irene came and gave a hug to him. Tae hugged her back and cried her heart out. Jin had his head down staring at the ground.

'Is he regretting me' was the only thought going on her mind.

"I'm sorry for leaving you" Irene said and Tae hugged her more. After they gave each other a heart warming hug, Irene came to Jin and stood infront of him to give a hug. Jin left yn's hands stood up and hugged her. She hugged him too and they both cried. Yn just stood there not knowing what to do.

After they all become calm they sat down and started to dig in.

"Oh yeah this is Yn.." Jin introduced her to Irene.

"Yeah his girlfriend" yn stressed the word girlfriend. Irene chuckled at her and shook her hands. The meet up was so good but yn felt like she is all alone in this. Because it was Tae, Jin and Irene who spoke with each other. Yn just sat there and had her lunch.

"Okay I'll pay for food. Wait up guys" Jin stood up and went to the cash counter.

"I have to go to restroom too.. I'll come with you Jin.. I'll leave" Irene stood up and went along with Jin.

"Seriously just go and get your girl" Yn whispered to Tae but Tae just gave her confused eyes and his mouth was filled with food.

When they both returned, Yn didn't even look at Jin. She was simply scrolling through the insta feed.

"Okay let's leave now shall we?" Tae said and they all went out.

"You girls wait here we will take our cars and pick you up" Jin said and TaeJin duo went to the parking lot.

"You are lucky yn" Irene said out of no where.

"Pardon" Yn asked confused.

"With my knowledge, I have never seen Jin this much in love. The way his hands were on your thighs, the way he cut all the steaks and placed on your plate, the way he kept on refilling your water glass..wow.. I'm just speechless..."

That's when Yn realised whatever Irene said. Everything she said have just happened. But for yn's eyes everything were blinded by her silly jealousy. Guilt surrounded her heart.

"You know what..i didn't know Jin was in love with me..if i ever know that before..i think i would have fell for him before Taehyung.."

Yn just stared at her for which Irene chuckled.

"Hey don't stare! I'm full of Taehyung now so don't worry " she chuckled again.

"Don't miss Jin he is a gem" she said and left as Tae's car came. Tae and Irene gave their good byes and left soon behind Jin's car came.

Yn went inside and sat still. Jin just looked at her and came close to her to buckle her up. Yn's cheeks got pink and hot for all the caring Jin is showering her with.

As the car started Yn kept on looking at Jin. Jin didn't notice as he was filled with many thoughts. But when he turned to yn's side to check the road, he noticed yn staring at him for which he got startled a bit.