Take 25

"You both look so lovely aww, welcome to the show, we are so pleased to welcome you guys" The host of the show welcomed Jin and yn.

Yn was so lovely in Jin's eyes. He is seeing her after a long time. He want to hold her immediately and give her lot's of kisses but sure he held himself knowing the situation they are in.

"Thank you so much it's our pleasure" Jin said handsomely and looked at Yn. She gave a polite smile in return.

The interview was so good but Jin couldn't keep his hands and eyes off of Yn. He was keep on touching her thighs, hands and those stares he gave immediately made yn week on her knees.

"You guys did great" Jihyo out of nowhere came to the shooting spot and gave her attendance. Jin was taken aback by the arrival of Jihyo.

"Jihyo? What are you doing here?" Jin asked not able to believe. She is a famous director after all. She don't have any compulsion to come here.

"Oh! I just passed by and came here to check on you guys. Yn you were Amazing" Jihyo patted yn's back.

"Thanks mam" She bowed.

"Jin. I have something important to discuss with you. I think it's better if we discuss in our office, can you come with me? Now that you are here let's finish this."

"Now?"

"Hmm hmm!"

Jin looked at Yn who has her eyes stern on Jihyo's face. She understood the situation and excused herself leaving from there.

"I'll leave then mam. Thank you for visiting..uh..g-good bye Jin-shii"

With that she rushed to the changing room to change her outfit before leaving. Jin rushed to catch her but Jihyo had her hands stern on Jin's arm.

"Jin where are you going..come let's move.." Jin had no other way so he left with her.

(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)

Yn removed her blue coat helping herself change the dress. But she couldn't. She couldn't control her tears that were flowing. How bad she could take Jin from here and spend time with him. She tried to pull out her remaining outfit and that's when she felt the door opening. She was frightened thinking someone has entered the room when she was about to change the dress. She thought she shut it close but the disturbed thoughts didn't let her it seems.

But she soon relaxed a bit seeing who came into the room. It was him. Her Jin. He came inside shutting the door close and locking it. He removed his coat and hanged it on one of the hanger. Yn couldn't process what's happening. She stood still with big eyes and looked at him.

Jin slowly approached her and stood in fron of her. He relaxed his neck tie and looked stern at her eyes.

"J-jin-shi what are y-you doing h-here"

Jin slowly trailed his fingers on yn's arms.

"I came to change my fit" he said in a low tone and came more closer towards Yn.

"B-but I'm already h-here you c-can change i-it after i fini-shed" yn can now hear her own heartbeat.

"Why.. I'll change along with you..after all i have seen you all" Jin whispered which made her eyes to widen. Jin slowly tilted his head and nibbed yn's jaw with his sinful mouth. Yn almost moaned for what he is making her.

"J-jin" Yn finally moaned closing her eyes.

Jin didn't answer her and he kept on kissing her jaw and to neck back to jaw. She turned right to give him more access. Jin's hand went on to her waist and he pulled her towards his chest. Yn had her hands on his chest and breathed heavily. Jin moved to her other cheek and sucked harder.

He suddenly flipped her and back hugged her. He kissed on her neck while caressing her stomach. Yn had her hands on his hands.

Yn slowly turned her head looking at his lips. Jin immediately caught what his girl wanted and he kissed her lips sensually. They were kissing in a low pace and Jin finally lost control.

Jin flipped her back lifted her and made her sit on one of the table present there. He immediately attached their lips back again and started kissing deliberately. How bad they missed this.

They kissed what felt like forever. But didn't want to stop but the uneven breathing made to stop. But Jin wanted more. He seperated her legs and stood between them before unzipping his pants.

"J-jin..jin stop"

"Why..." Jin was not on his senses. He just want his girl right now.

"You d-don't have c-comdoms"

Jin immediately cursed understanding the situation. He just want this to happen so bad. Jin's eyes immediately widened by the sudden contact on his hard on. Which was yn's hand.

"Yn..babe..." He breathed.

"Let me take care of you...oppa"

"That's it Jin lost it completely. Yn removed his pants and gave a good hand job which made him to make many curse words which were absolutely music to her ears. He was about to cum so that he pulled yn and kissed her aggressively and let his juices on her pretty hands.

Jin breathed heavily and stood still wasted. Yn took her hands and wiped it clean in Jin's white shirt around his chest area. They both were looking sternly at each other so full on love.

"Thank you baby" Jin smiled and connected their forehead.

"Are we over now?" Yn asked suddenly. Jin took his head back and looked at Jin.

"What?"

"I asked are we over?"

"Why are..you asking like this?" Jin smiled awkwardly.

"Because we needed each other to relax ourselves isn't it? So it's over. Let's move out we are here like forever" Yn laughed like a mad cat and jumped off of the table.

She started to remove her outfit in front of Jin and changed her new comfortable clothes. Jin didn't know what to do. He stood still looking at his yn.

"yn you aren't serious right? What the hell are you doing? Did you just say we used eachother?" Jin was furious.

"Aren't we? Are we in a relationship Jin-shii?" Yn looked stern.

"Yn-"

"Jin listen. I have explained it to you before and I'll explain it again. We are not in a relationship. Please don't imagine anything and come to me again. Let's forget this have ever happened and leave this here. I'm leaving..J-jihyo must be waiting for you. Just go" with that yn opened the door and went outside.

Jin just stood still. Not moving an inch looking at the place his Yn just went saying those harsh words.

His eyes automatically shed tears and his heart pained like so hard. This is not the yn he know. He want her to be with him always but she, she avoiding him pains a lot.

A lot.

His thoughts were disturbed by the sudden phone call so he wiped his tears and attended it.

"Jin aren't you coming? I'm already at office. You said you will be back in a while?"

That's when he remembered about the meeting with Jihyo.

"Ah ah yes Jihyo.. I'll be there..in 5 minutes" and he hung. He cleaned himself and changed the outfit leaving the heart wrenching matter that happened a while ago.

He needs to move on afterall.

That's life afterall.