Take 20

"oh my god she is here"

"Shameless bitch"

"How can she show her face she's a fool!"

Yn could hear all the comments that is passing in the second press meet. The usual smiley faced yn seemed odd and was awkward. She felt suffocated and felt like she don't belong here. She didn't want to come out of her home but due to Jihyo she is here. Jihyo is like a idol to yn. She can't disobey her.

She sat down beside Jin as it's her place. She can feel the eyes of Jin but she didn't want to entertain him. She had a neutral face desperately wanted to finish this meet and go home lock herself.

The meet somehow finished but all yn felt was disrespect. The reporters didn't ask her questions and even if they ask they were shaming her. They said she do not fit here.

Yn fastly went to the car carriage tears welled up in her eyes but before she could open the door she was pulled by a strong arms which made her stand still. It was him. Her Jin.

"Why baby...why are you avoiding me?" Jin asked worriedly.

"I'm n-not avoiding you Jin" tears still can be seen in her eyes.

"Yes you are..do you remember when we laughed happily last? Why? Why are you hurting alone? Did you forgot you got me to cry on? Are really doing this yn?" Now the tears started to threaten in Jin's eyes.

Yn can witness anything but seeing Jin cry is the one she could never witness.

When she is about to hug Jin, Jin got a call which made them both to look at the phone.

It was Jihyo.

Jin didn't pick it up and put it on top of yn's car. When he was about to approach yn again the ringtone stopped them again. Jin again went to cut her but yn held his hand firm and attended the call by putting it on the speaker.

"Jinnie..hey"

Yn widened her eyes by the way Jihyo call him. Even she have never called him using pet names. But what made her more confused was Jin looked tense.

"Y-yes Jihyo what's u-up"

"Ah where are you.. I'm actually waiting for you at the back lobby"

"W-why are you waiting f-for me?"

"What? Are you joking right?..*she laughs* you accepted to visit my home for a quick drink today?"

Yn couldn't believe what she was hearing. How can Jin do this when she is hurting is all she can think.

"Wait. W-when did i accept? You asked but i never have accepted.."

"Oh come on Jinnie please you have to come okay? You know what do something..you know my home right? You have come multiple times already so you just come I'll go ahead and prepare our drink okay? Bye..i love you"

With that she cut the call.

Jin looked like he could pass out anytime soon. He looked at yn dreadfully. Yn was having her eyes on the ground still standing in between Jin and her car.

She sighed heavily and opened the door.

"Yn..yn listen it's not what you think..i have never accepted the offer it's her-"

"No Jin..i didn't feel anything..you are free to go..*sighs* Jin..i think we can call our quits here.."

"YN WHAT'S THE MEANING?"

"I'm saying let's b-break up"

Jin's heart broke down into million pieces. He finally found someone who love him with all their heart. He found someone who only care for him and who would never leave him for another but now all his dreams are at the verge of breaking down.

"No no no NO. Babe listen..i don't have any feelings for Jihyo.. i think you are upset w-with me and her visiting the cafe d-day before yesterday... it's just she called me where am i and i said I'm at cafe. she is the one who came there and that too just t-to inform about the press meet.. nothing else love.. please"

"No Jin..Jihyo is not the actual reason.. I-it's just.. I'm not suitable for you..even though i kissed you that day people think i slutted around and kissed some other random person..if they know it's you who i kissed they will feel defeated..they will be disappointed in you too.."

Tears finally started falling from Jin's eyes. She cupped his cheeks and started again.

"Look Jin. You are perfect..i will never have another amazing person like you. You are a star and I just have started..so it will never happen love.. it's-it's complicated..you know what...give Jihyo a chance huh?"

Jin took her hands forcefully from his cheeks.

"It's you who have my heart yn YOU! Is my feelings joke for you? How can you imagine i would give a chance to a person who i don't love..?"

Yn looked at his eyes with so much love.

"You love me Jin?" She whispered.

"Ofcourse baby I love you..Only you...." With that he kissed her hard. Yn felt defeated and kisses him back. Both could feel the salty tears in between their kiss but they never cared. All they wanted is each other right now.

Yn abruptly went away from kiss and stood back.

"If you love me...then break me up Jin that's what i want.." having said that Yn fastly opened the door and started moving.

Jin stood there like a stone but a stone which could shed tears. His handsome face become red and his ears become hot. His heart! Oh his heart! It lost all it's blood and pumping for nothing!

He stood there like 20 minutes at the same spot and finally started moving not knowing where his legs are taking him.

This little heart of him..how much pain will it take? Irene left him even without loving him and yn left him giving him all the love then abruptly leaving. He must have done something bad in his past life to feel such heartbreaks is that all he could think.

He went straight to a bar to make him forget the pain by drinking some alcohol. He didn't know how many rounds he had but he kept on drinking. But couldn't erase his pain from the heart.

When he felt like moving to his home he unsteadily went out and reached for his car. He couldn't even open the car and he himself was not steady. He was opening the back seat instead of driving seat and acted as if he was driving keeping his door still open. He was making the driving sounds on his mouth too.

While Jin was doing so, Namjoon came there buying some essentials for his home. While moving past Jin's car he heard some weird noise and so he looked down to check to see the one and only superstar Jin inside.

Namjoon knew Jin very well both officially and personally. He knew how he and his brother Tae once went around like blood and skin that time.

"Jin..are you o-okay? Oh my god are you drunk?! Why have you drunk this much?"

Namjoon was confused to see a wasted Jin. He just today saw the press meet of Roses and kisses via television. He was okay this morning but what happened to him now?

Namjoon reached for Jin to keep him still on his seat. He made him wear his seat belt.

"HeY qho ish tHat le-abe Me RObberrrr"

Namjoon shaked his head in disbelief. He has completely ruined.

Namjoon didn't know how to drive a car and he didn't want to leave Jin alone too. So he called the one person who could come here and help him.

"Hello.. Taehyung-aa I need your help"