Take 1

Choi yn pov :

"YAHHHHHHH CHOI YN I SWEAR IF YOU COME HERE I'LL SUE YOU"

Is she any fan of Min yoongi? Why tf she is shouting..what have i done? Just broke her pendrive pin which had her assignment..Does she have to shout at me like this..? It's her mistake to keep the pendrive plug in the system. I was walking faster got hit by it and the pin broke.

I kept my two fingers on my nose and stood silent in the small cupboard we have in our hostel room.

"Get out" I heard a scary voice from outside. It's her. My days are done. Kim Taehyung can't i atleast see you once before i die?

I slowly opened the cupboard and came out only to see an angry Hwasa standing her arms crossed.

"H-hi..how are y-you is everything f-fine..?"

God i hate the way i shutter.

We both stood staring at each other for almost 30 seconds. only thing i can hear is my loud heartbeat and the clock ticking on the wall which has Tae's pictures sticked by it.

I started running suddenly and she started chasing but soon she caught me since it's a small room.

"How dare you run on me..the assignment is on due Yn. I have to submit it tomorrow.. don't you realise what have you done" she asked pinching my ear.

"Ahhhhh stop..yah Ahn hye Jin..it's a mistake..i wonder why the great Hwasa who doesn't take anything in her mind is cold as a rock, crying over a broken pendrive and the assignment? Is there something i have missed" i whispered the last part.

"I-it's nothing I'm j-just trying to be a good student for-"

"For professor Namjoon i know" I winked.

"SHUT up" she said embarrassed.

My rock headed friend Hwasa has an absolute crush on our professor Kim Namjoon. Her life is so simple. She doesn't take anything in mind. The only serious thing she has taken so far is Sir Namjoon.

"Alright" i surrendered keeping my hands up.

She sighed got up and went to do the assignment again.

"Hey i-i'm really sorry I did not do it consciously..i-"

"I know..but seriously yn you should be more careful and look before you do something. what if you get hit?"

"AWW my lovely friend is so caring" i hugged her from side and kisses her cheeks.

Wrong move.

She pushed me strongly wiping her cheeks as if she is affected from deadly diseases. I chuckled coz it's not new for me.

I rolled down on my bed lied on my stomach and took my phone went straight to Instagram. There i saw the most loveliest picture on internet today.

Thv