Take 5

Yn pov :

"Yahhh take the phone I'm gonna kill you and the caller, for you not taking it and them not giving up calling you continuously on a fuckin Sunday morning"

I heard Hwasa's loud voice and the phone ring too. Even though Goblin OST is awesome as my ringtone it's now annoying me for waking me up this morning.

I groaned and took the call, spoke to whoever sleepily.

"H-hello.."

"Are you seriously still sleeping?"

"Oh soobinnie is that you..?why are you calling me where are you..i missed you"

"Yah calm down. you spoke with me just a day before don't act like I'm at military. Me and Jk are waiting at the cafe near your hostel. Come faster.."

"Ah.. alright"

I woke up streching myself a bit took a quick shower and wore my outfit covering myself well with a coat.

"Yah Hwasa I'm going to the cafe near by don't search me" she didn't reply but i know she heard me. I left the room closing the door.

-

"What took you so late"

"Binnnnie" i shouted and jumped on him
I can feel several eyes on me but i seriously don't care. I missed my brother a lot. It's been one month since i last saw him. He is busy with his new film as assistant cinematographer. I'm so proud of him.

"I'm here too" jk said pouting. Aww look at him. He is so cute with all those muscles. I gave a quick kiss on Jk's fingers and sat down in between them.

We had a great time chatting with each other and hitting each other. I'm so happy to have them around.

Choi_yn_here

Choi_yn_here I'm stealing your camera@ Jungkook_97

@ Jungkook_97

Comments

@ Hwasa_ why did you leave me alone?

@ Soobin_soobin_ give credits to me for taking this picture😼

@ Jungkook _97 it's not just camera you stole..

I looked at Jk after reading his comment he didn't look back at me. He was biting his lower lip and seemed tensed. I was thinking about it deeply but suddenly something caught my attention.

@ Uarmyhope started following you

I literally started shouting not minding the people around me. Jungkook and Soobin started packing and calmed me down.

"What happened just shut it" Soobin shouted.

"Yah yah yahahayahh Hoseok is following me now"