Take 17

Present ~

Yn pov :

Irene. That girl was really lucky to be loved by two amazing human in this world. Yet she is the most unlucky too since she didn't get to enjoy it. Jin was crying till he completed his past life. He is now sleeping peacefully since he has driven out every pain on his chest to me. I was massaging his scalps with my finger which he gladly took it all slept sound like a baby. Soon i drifted to sleep having his hand secure around me. Hope i won't loose him.

Next day ~

Jin pov :

The morning sun was so warm today. It felt like this morning is meant for me. After i said everything to Yn I'm feeling really great and stress-free. I turned to check Yn on bed but she was not seem to be here. I was confused but decided to take a quick shower before i search for her.

When i came out i could smell a delicious aroma from attached small kitchen. I followed the smell only to see a cute bunny yn cooking with a messy bun on her head and a cute bear apron around her. I back hugged her which she slightly flinched but soon relaxed around my embrace. She smelt so good that made me to kiss her neck. She tilted her head to give a better access. I gave a deep wet kiss which made her moan.

"J-jin i need to cook...y- you must b- ahh be hun-gry"

I turned her back and had my hands on her waist and her's on my chest.

"I'm indeed hungry but not for the food"

With that i kissed her on the lips. She smiled and soon kissed me back. We were kissing like 4 minutes and by then i could feel yn become tense. I pulled back to check her out but the sight on her face shocked me. Her eyes were on tears and she bowed her head down. I cupped her face and i became tense too.

"Hey yn..baby what's wrong? Am i harsh I'm sorry-" with that she hugged me.

"N-no Jin you were not h-harsh it's just..."

"What's wrong baby?" I pulled her from hug to see her face. She wanted to speak but no words were coming out of her mouth. I picked her up and made her sit on the couch along with me. She was sitting beside me safe around my warmth.

"Baby..you know you can say me anything right?" I asked her hoping for an answer.

She nodded and continued. "J-jin.. I'm not jealous or possesive.. it's just..w-what if I-Irene come ba-ck.. would you st-ill love me..w-would you kiss me the same..she is y-your first love after all" she had more tears now.

"Oh my god...yn..no baby of course no. Yes she is my first love but you are my present baby.. she is my past..i won't say i hate her but i love you more than her baby.. I'm sure of that..you gave me the assurity that i can feel the love too..i can be loved back too..i didn't feel that in Irene..she have always lo-ved Tae..but you baby..you loved me. This kim SeokJin. Even though you like Taehyung as a celebrity you chose to be with me. That's make you special love..i will work hard to keep you safe within me baby..not Irene even the god can't seperate us anymore am i clear love?"

She hugged me and started crying a lot. I was patting her back assuring I'm only hers. It's normal to have that insecurity when the partner shares something sensitive about their love life. But my yn deserve the best. She deserve me. Not anyone. I'm confident about that.

"Oh the food. I'm going" with that she pulled back from hug and stood up to move to the kitchen. But i pulled her back that made her to fall on my chest.

"I said I'm not hungry for food" I gave her a intense glare and started kissing her chin and jaw. She smiled and accepted whatever i was giving.

"I love you Jin" I pulled back to look at her face. Her face had lot's of hope and dreams. I oathed myself not to break her heart and love her throughout my life.

"I love you too my baby" And i kissed her lips.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Jin

Jin Home cooked food is not always need to be cooked in home..sometimes it's in who cooks it.. and they become
our home❤️

#food #thankyoulove #❤️

Comments

@ lisa_56 OMG JIN DON'T SAY YOU ARE FINALLY REVEALING YOUR LOVER?

@ meganhj JIN???

@ hiya_67 it's Jihyo?🌝

@ lovely omg Tae cooked for Jin 😭 no wonder he came all the way to Paris just to cook him?😭

@ me-ni OMO look at the heart in the food.

@ llinda i have never seen Jin using a heart for his personal posts😭

@ jinnie_my_everything Jin?🥺🥺

@ wow_hobi hashtag thank you love????

See more

"Oh my god Jin why did you post it?" Yn is a blushing mess right now. The food was really amazing i didn't know she could cook amazingly. Well she was a messy cook though. I have to clean the entire kitchen after she complete this cooking.

"Why? I didn't mention you don't worry" i said with a smile. She is too cute.

"No.. I'm not worrying it's just..argh!"

"Yn yn yn calm down..i wanted to show off that my girlfriend has cooked her bf an amazing food only for him..i want everyone to know that this Jin is taken" i hugged her and kissed her temple.

"Even though you posted everyone are saying it's cooked by Jihyo or Tae..humph!" She folded her hands. Why the fuck she is so cute. I just chuckled at her.

"Jin?"

"Yes"

"D-does Jihyo like you?"

"Hmm"

"What hmm? Yes or no"

I sighed. "...yes she do"

"I knew it! She is always clingy to you..argh! Why are you so expensive Jin..i need to secure you aish!"

I hugged her again keeping her in place.

"Love listen. I'm saying this again. There may be millions of women who come and chase me but remember This Jin will always love you. Only this Yn. No.one.else. okay?"

She stood still and nodded her head. She was showing her eyes which were filled by only love and expectations.

I swear I'll never ever break her heart and will never leave her forever.

I love you yn.