Take 11

Yn pov :

"Jin try this, this is really good" Jihyo stuffed Croissant in Jin's mouth which is the most popular food in Paris. We are currently at a small dinner arranged by the film crew. I was sitting opposite to the direction of Jihyo and Jin. Jihyo is being so annoying and touchy with Jin and Jin was smiling and accepting whatever Jihyo gave him which made me roll my eyes.

"Guys let's take a selfie" Hoseok the mood maker shouted which made several grins from the crew. We all took a picture but i couldn't smile genuinely.

Reason : Jihyo was clinging to Jin. What? Why am i angry with that?

"Yn you still are messy eater eh?" Jungkook asked and wiped the corner of my mouth and sucked it clean. Well it is not new for me. He always does that and I'm used to be pampered by him. I wiped my mouth with the table cloth and looked up which become a habit to check out Jin and damn! He was throwing daggers at me.

As soon as i saw him. Jin immediately got up and started moving somewhere.

"Hey where are you going?" Jihyo asked having his hand in her hand. Can't she just keep her hands to herself?

"Toilet" Jin said in one word and moved from there. I left a deep sigh and took a piece of croissant 🥐. I heard a ding on my phone so i took to check the message.

Jin-shi

Meet me at the terrace

Now!

I immediately chocked on my Croissant as soon as i saw a message from him. Shit! What now?

"Jungkook I'll be right back"

"Sure" he replied with a cute smile and i moved from there with lot's of questions.

As soon as i entered the terrace it was so pleasant and the breeze was so mild and calm. It had amazing infrastructure and so pleasant to rest well in there. I think I'm okay with this area than my room!

I mentally made a check to visit here sometime at night to relax myself all alone

But my good time was distributed by someone when i was pulled by them harshly which made me to spin and fall in that person's arm. I was frightened a bit but composed myself and opened my eyes to see who pulled me. But as soon as i saw who pulled me my stomach made a twitch seeing him.

Jin. He was so ethereal in the evening moon. He seemed like fuming in anger but looked so elegant and handsome. I swear i have never ever seen such a handsome person in my life.

"I thought he is your brother"

He was asking me something but i couldn't answer him. When his lips started moving i stared at his lips which looked so pink and looked like a soft marshmallow.