Take 16

FLASH BACK

(12 YEARS AGO)

Character intro :

Name : Bae joo-hyunCalled as Irene

Name : Bae joo-hyun
Called as Irene

Present age : 18

A girl who is loved by Jin and Tae.
Budding make up artist works under seniors. So lovely and innocent.

▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼

Author pov :

Jin and Taehyung were best friends from childhood. They almost spent every day together, they have seen eachother's sorrow, happiness, bad days, good days, and so on. Both are ambitious to become an actor. Well Jin was the first one to start in acting line. Jin started to act when he was 8 years old. By then Jin met his cute neighbour one day that is Taehyung who is 3 years younger than him. They become friends from then and have never broken up. Tae got inspired from Jin and decided to become an actor too. By his visuals Tae got selected in the auditions but both Jin and Tae were rookies and didn't have big films yet.

They were confident about their friendship that no one can seperate them until one day Irene showed up. They saw her. Fell in love. Together.

Jin was a Playboy before meeting Irene and Tae was never into women but Irene changed it all. She made Jin to never look at other women again and Tae look at women that is her for the first time.

Irene was a assistant for Make up artists. She was so naive and soft. She was beautiful and lovely. She was so innocent to this world.

Tae and Jin were working on different films and Irene were there for both films to assist her make up seniors. Both Jin and Tae fell for her innocence and beauty. Or may be first love?

Jin and Tae come home and discuss about that one beauty they saw that day. But Jin didn't know Tae was talking about the same girl he is talking about too.

Because Irene was called as Bae Joo Hyun in Jin's shooting spot and Irene in Tae's shooting spot. It is not Irene's intention to give two different names in both spots. Well her make up artist seniors were different. The senior she works under Jin calles her Bae Joo hyun and the senior she works under Tae calls her Irene. She just left it.

Slowly Irene started to fall for Tae. He made her knees week. She wanted to be with him. To love him. She wanna badly express how deep she love him.

Tae had all the signals Irene was sending him. He deep down believed Irene loved him back and that's the truth.

And yes she decided to propose.