Take 12

Yn pov :

Awkward.

That's all i feel right now.

We are currently at the Pont Alexandre III bridge which is one of the famous bridge in Paris. It is an important scene we are shooting where we both i.e Jae kim and Lee min the lead characters of the film Roses and kisses are about to break up from their love life in a calm way. Well the surrounding is so lovely and it's too romantic to process actually.

But the thing is, after that k-kiss we shared yesterday everything is awkward

But the thing is, after that k-kiss we shared yesterday everything is awkward. I tried every possibilities to avoid him. But he is not letting me. He tries to talk with me. I know he is trying, but I'm really awkward and i can't process anything. Literally.

"Alright Yn, Jin are you guys ready with the script can we go?"

Jihyo asked loud from her microphone. I stood slowly, nodded my head and said a small yes. I heard Jin saying yes too. Now i can't run from him anymore. I have to meet him. I have to act with him. Seeing his eyes. Those bloody soul sucking eyes.

The shoot assistant came with the glycerine to make our eyes wet so that we can cry on time. But we both neglected it and i don't know why he did it. But i did it coz i actually feel like crying and will start crying on the correct time. I know it.

"Alright spot light ready?..we are going to start..take positions..in a count of three..one two three....And Action"

"I still hope we can continue whatever we were a month ago Jae..but i think it's good for us to take our roles..i can't leave my passion about forest photography because of you and you can't leave your company because of me..we are both extreme ends love..i hope we..can make it work..I-"

"Shhhh" Jae kept her index on Lee's mouth. Both the souls looked at eachother's eyes so desperately never wanted to look away.

"I know..i know you want it to make it work..and i completely understand you..Let it be..you will always remain my first and want you to be my last" With that Jae looked at Lee's lips and Lee couldn't take it anymore. He burst into tears.

"You don't wanna kiss me? For one l-last time?" Jae started to cry too.

"Never" Lee said, pulled Jae and crashed his lips on her. The two souls were exchanging a hurtful yet lovely kiss. They can never ever love any other people than them with this much passion and love. Whatever the destiny play they will always belong to each other.

Jae abruptly cut the kiss from Lee and started running from there without sparing another look to Lee. Lee crashed down on his knees and started crying..soon the place became silent and screamed 'you are alone here after' to him.

AND CUT-

Jin stood there immediately changing his face into neutral after that dreadful crying. If anyone else see him newly surely they will say him as psychopath. Well that explains the life of actors.

I wiped my eyes with the tears with tissues and i immediately remembered when Jin gave me the tissues when i cried a month ago seeing those hurtful comments about me. He was so lovely to share his personal story with me and lift up my mood. I turned to check him and he was already looking at me.

And that's when i realised i can't run away from him anymore.

The kiss we shared a while ago was so passionate than yesterday's kiss. That was so calming and comforting. I don't know about him. But i didn't want that kiss to over. But i pulled myself anyhow and ran away from there to complete the scene.

"You did great Jin" i saw Jihyo saying to him. She got a pair of tissues from the tissue box and helped wiping Jin's tears. He didn't even flinch but i can say he is awkward indeed. He kept on looking at me and moving a bit backward.

"Mam Jungkook is looking for you for a doubt" i said rushing towards Jin and Jihyo. I'm not lying i really saw Jungkook looking for Jihyo a while ago.

She sighed "Jin I'll be back.. can we uhm..have a dinner tonight j-ust you and me please" she asked so prettily.

"Uhm..no Jihyo..i have other plans" Jin said and straight looked on to my eyes. I wonder what plans he have.

(⁠^⁠3⁠^)

Jungkook pov :

Jungkook_97

Jungkook_97 I haven't thought i would ever let you go

Jungkook_97 I haven't thought i would ever let you go..but here i am.. seeing you slowly slipping out of my hands..

I lobe you..i wish i can say this to you..❤️

Comments disabled

Pain. Sorrow. Worry. Tears. These aren't new to me. But when these things overwhelm, you feel suffocated and loose your breath.

Yn. My pretty yn..Oh how bad i love her man. Since i was 16 i had a huge crush and feelings for her. I never thought her as sister but she made me to take care of her like one.

I'm thinking why I came here to this particular shoot. I was happy before that, I'm going to work with yn. But i regret it a lot.

I can see the way yn falling slowly towards... well not me but...Jin. oh i can clearly sense that. I can see the way she gets jealous over Jihyo and Jin being touchy, she becoming angry if Jin does some stupid things and that k-kiss...they shared at that Terrace yesterday..how bad i wish to go back to that time and make me stop to not go to the terrace.

I didn't plan to go there. But again i saw Yn going behind Jin as soon as he went away. My instincts said to follow her. And there i saw the heart wrenching scene ever in my life.

They both were kissing like they belong to each other. I immediately broke down pushed my hand towards my hand to my mouth not to make any sound.

I couldn't take it anymore so i called her to disturb their lovely kiss.

Call me selfish. I don't care.

I'm a human after all..i have a heart too..

And it will pain too......