Take 4

Yn pov :

When he applied oil ment to my burnt hand i realised he is more than what i imagined. I'm a fan of Taehyung so obviously i know the bad deeds about Seokjin. I'm not a stupid to ditch him and support another person. I have always felt like Taehyung is better than Jin. But now i understood the real self of Jin.

He is tough. He speaks without thinking but he is really caring i can feel the way he applies the oil ment in my hand. So soft and careful. He somehow reminds me of Hwasa.

As he finished applying oil ment he kept back the first aid box and went to work out in front of me. Wtf! He is lifting the weight as if it's nothing. I stood there all awkward thinking what to do. But i kept on staring him..his abs..his arms..his...

"Stop staring or you are going hell"

Oh hell. Nice. Wait. Oh he said it to me. I hit myself in the head and turned that side standing close facing the door.

"The door opens from inside so if you stand there David would hit your head and you would die"

Wt- I widened my eyes and ran faster to where he is lifting the weighs. He dropped the weight and suddenly stood up. He came so closer to me, he opened his mouth to say something but my phone rang which made me jump in place but he stood unaffected. I shakingly took the phone and attended it not noticing who called. He kept on staring at me till i finish speaking.

"H-hello"

"Where the hell are you yn"

"W-who is it?"

"Who? Did you not save my number or forgot my voice? Aish!"

I then realised it's Hwasa.

"H-Hwasa i-uh I'm at-"

"Keep your ass shut and come faster H-hoseok has come"

"Yeah c-coming"

She hung the call. I left a sigh which i don't know why it came. I looked at him again and he was still staring at me. Idk what's wrong with him. Suddenly the doors were open revealing a man in 40s.

"Sorry sir i didn't know you would come today"

Jin then went to take his bag and he wore a t-shirt covering his muscles. Ah i suddenly miss it! He took his belongings and went outside sparing me one last look. The man in his 40s gave me a questioning look probably wondering who am i and what am i doing here. I decided not to entertain him and went back to the dance studio fastly.

When i entered the class running, the whole class looked at me in pin drop silence. Oh! I see a shine in the group. Is that- is that Hoseok? Wow he looks ethereal.

Each and every eyes were on me including Hoseok and prof Joon

Each and every eyes were on me including Hoseok and prof Joon. Oh Prof Joon! He is burning me with his dagger eyes! I gave my quick excuse and went inside. I stood there awkwardly still everyone were looking at me.