Chapter 4: Something wicked this way comes

From this chapter onwards in-between certain paragraphs you may see a musical note like this 🎵, next to it will be a song name and the artist(s). At that point it is suggested that you listen to that song whilst reading along however it is optional and completely up to you. Enjoy reading!

Wednesday sat at her typewriter, the faint melody of La Llorona played perfectly to the ambience of the room. The scribbling of pencil on paper coming from the window as (Y/N) wrote in his notepad and the clacking of the typewriter on the young authors desk.

With the absence of Enid in their shared dorm the peaceful moment was enjoyed by the young lovers, though it wasn't spent in each others arms or even a soft hand hold like regular couples would do they still admired one another from across the room. Particularly (Y/N) who glanced over at the girl after he finished a line of music or when the typewriters noise ferociously sped up telling the young man that Wednesday was thoroughly getting in to her novel.

The pig-tailed girls pleasant mood was interrupted as she could sense the rustling of fabric coming from her bed thst had not yet been switched out for a larger one. She slowly rose to her feet catching the attention of the (H/S) (hair-styled) boy in the window.

"Wednesday?" He quietly asked for only her to here. The raise of her finger told him to keep quiet, taking note of the command he didn't utter another word and instead got onto his feet carefully.

Wednesday reached the side of the bed and tore the bedsheets off to reveal a frightened severed hand cowering in her presence ofter being noticed.

"I knew it. Hello thing." She smirked before catching the mischievous hand thst tried his best to escape from her grasp. "Did you think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn't pick up on the faint whiff of neroli and bergamot in your favorite hand lotion?" She questioned thing whilst holding him with both hands as she made her way over to the desk. (Y/N) had now walked over to the desk as well and stood behind his girlfriend after she took a seat and held thing hostage under her hand.

"Surrender?" She asked to which the hand rapidly patted his fingers on the smooth wood. Wednesday set free the severed hand allowing him to rise onto his fingertips cautiously.

"Mother and Father sent you to spy on us didn't they?" Thing was met with the stares of both teenagers. He frantically tapped pleading his case.

"Oh thing, its not nice to snitch." (Y/N) shook his head disapprovingly at the appendage who showed two fingers up to the much larger being.

"No thing, and also my parents are not worried about us, they just want to play their evil games with us in an attempt to keep us shackled to the family. "I don't have a choice but to lock you away for the rest of the semester, you'll slowly go insane and try to claw your way out ruining your perfectly supple skin and nails." She made up her mind as she maliciously drew thing in closer to the open drawer that welcomed him in darkness.

"Wait, he could be an assett to us rather than a bother. He'll just need to prove that he's capable." (Y/N) negotiated to save one of his dearest friends from the impending wrath of Wednesday Addams.

"Consider yourself lucky thing." Wednesday let go of thing and he scuttled back on to the desk bowing before his new masters and signing a 'thank you' to the male. "We now have to find a way out of this wretched place."

"I thought you were gonna give it a week to see how it was." (Y/N) asked while looking into the endless black void in Wednesday's eyes that he found as one of a kind.