Chapter 6: There are no secrets that time does not reveal

"Rowan wait! We need to talk." Wednesday hurried over to the boy with glasses as he made his way to the car awaiting him.

"Wednesday I'm not allowed to speak to anyone." He told the girl with a panicked face.

"You had a lot to say when you tried to kill me, said I was destined to destroy the school. Where did you get the drawing?" Wednesday swarmed the nervous former student with questions and statements.

"I only went into the woods to clear my head, just leave me be." He clambered into the small blue car closing the door to block out the words spilling out of the goth girls mouth.

Wednesday gazed angrily at the car that slowly drove away from her as did her answers. She then looked down to see the small hand of Thing jumping onto the bumper and doing his best to keep himself out of sight.

--

(Y/N) stood infront of his lover, making himself as big as possible to block out the image of her arguing with a plant pot.

"How do you lose someone in a bathroom with no windows? That's our only lead down the drain, a lefty wouldn't have failed." She berated the sorrowful hand that looked down in a sulk.

"You don't have to put him down so much, he does his best." (Y/N) came to things defense as they now sat down to attend their class with Miss Thornhill.

"He will get the praise he deserves once he earns it." The cold reply stating the girls opinion on the hand for the time being.

The lesson started and onto the shared desk of (Y/N) and Wednesday a large spider scuttled upon the hand of the male who smiled down on the animated creature that found its way to them from Xaviers notepad.

"I doubt Miss Addams is impressed by your tricks Mr. Thorpe." Thornhill teased the boys attempt at gaining her attention. Xavier smiled at the spider that remained in the palm of (Y/N).

"Admit it, you're a little impressed." He cheekily said.

The artists feelings were crushed as the small and cold hand of Wednesday fell swiftly onto the black back of the spider he drew, a few of his classmates chuckled while he stared blankly at the girls raven hair that remained ignoring him.

After a back and forth squabble between Wednesday and Bianca about who was more educated on carnivorous plants which caught (Y/N) in the crossfire of the harsh words exchanged the pair had retreated back to their dorm to speak with Enid.

"I need you both to cover for me, I'm going to go back to the woods and try to gather evidence however you both need to decoy at beekeeping this afternoon to keep Weems off my back." She explained to the werewolf and her boyfriend Infront of her.

"So you're going alone? But what if you know?" (Y/N) asked worriedly in fear that Wednesday would have a vision with no way of being snapped out of it.

"I'm taking Tyler with me as a precaution." She told the male.

"Tyler!? You're joking, the guy you've met twice?" The tall boy stood in disbelief of what he had just heard. Wednesday and virtually a stranger in the woods. Alone.

"He's not the type to try anything don't worry, you still have his number right? He'll tell you if anything goes wrong." She attempted to assure (Y/N) as he paced through the room thinking of all the horrible outcomes that could happen with Tyler.

"If he does anything I'll rip his limbs off one by one." He approached his girlfriend with worried and angered eyes holding her shoulders trying to recollect himself.

"He's free reign I guarantee you." She flatly responded surrendering to the touch of him.

"Why can't you have thing do it for you? And not me, insects freak me out." Enid finally spoke up feeling the tension that was created between the young lovers. "Wait you can't ask thing because he's mad at you." She informed the clueless girl.