Chapter 20: Their Darkest Hour

Enid and Ajax sat alone in Ophelia hall, their hands exploring every crevise of each others body, the air was filled with passion and their moans as their half naked bodies collided.

"I'm ready Ajax." Enid pulled away from their drawn out make out session holding the gorgons hands as she stared intensely into his dark brown ones.

"Y-yeah, okay!" He panted with a smile as they rearranged the position they were in and prepared to remove the small amount of clothing they had left until the door was barged open...

"Where is my bow?!" (Y/N) stopped once he had entered and swiveled his head frantically seeing the bare right side and the colourful left hand side upon which he saw the slimly dressed lovers camping out on Enids bed. "And where the hell are your clothes?" He pointed at the pair as they shrieked at being caught.

"W-whats going on?!" Enid pulled the covers over herself pushing Ajax away and onto the cold wood.

"Thing explain. Now wheres my bow?" (Y/N) lobbed Thing over to the bed as he rushed to his side of the room exploring any nook and cranny that Wednesday may have stashed the bow.

"I-its here (Y/N)." Enid sheepishly raised the titanium bow and quiver passing it onto the archer as the interrupted couple watched Things intricate sign language.

"Thanks, now get some clothes on we need to go!" The tall boy demanded as he stood by the door after pressing the button that compressed his bow.

"Whats a nightshade?" The werewolf asked pulling on a shirt looking down at the hand that pointed towards the beanie wearing boy who was pulling up his trousers.

"I'll explain later, let's just go."

--

The trio stood at the centre of the nightshades base of operations awaiting the other trio of Bianca, Devina and Kent.

"I can't believe you're in a secret society and didn't tell me, rude." Enid pouted next to her boyfriend as (Y/N) tapped his shoe against the mosaic floor as Bianca and the twins arrived.

"So what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?" Bianca questioned the archer who had called and briefly told her the situation.

"She killed Weems and now she's taken Wednesday to the crypt. The school isn't safe anymore you have to believe me on this." He said with the most serious voice he could ever produce.

"So do we pull the fire alarms?" Kent asked not thinking of the problems.

"Theres a reason I called you three, to use your-" (Y/N) tried to explain but was interrupted by Bianca.

"Our siren songs, got it." She nodded agreeing with the plan as the three sirens snatched their amulets restricting their power.

"Me and Enid will look for Wednesday, good luck to you three." (Y/N) assigned himself and his roommate their roles.

"What about me?" Ajax pointed yo himself feeling left out by his friends who had in his opinion 'kickass jobs'.

"Look pretty." The (H/C) haired male said as he and Enid rushed up the stairs back out to the quad when (Y/N)'s phone buzzed.

"I miss the days I didn't use this. Hello?" He picked up to be met with the panicking voice of the Hummers president.

"(Y/N) I haven't heard a peep from Wednesday, she went to confront Thornhill." He informed the teen who already knew.

"Thornhill took her, the schools not safe just stay where you are!" He commanded down the phone as he hung up hoping Eugene would listen to him.

--