Chapter 19: No more illusions

Wednesday stood in her blacked out combat coat alone in the woods waiting by a large stone structure which loomed in the shade, a shadowy figure emerged from the tree line. He was here.

"Wednesday, I got your note. I didn't expect you'd ever talk to me again." Tyler walked over to the girl, his irritating grin splashing his face as it came into the small amount of light the moon provided.

"I've rethought your offer, (Y/N) is a violent and murderous manipulator that would be better off dead. I want to run away with you." Wednesday slightly smirked acting nervous allowing Tyler to intrude closer.

"Wednesday I-i'm glad you feel the same." His smile grew as he leaned his face in closer wanting to kiss the girl before she backed away and walked distantly from the boy.

"(Y/N) and Xavier always warned me about you but I didn't listen. It would be ironic if Xavier was framed for murder and the real Hyde helped put him away, don't you think?" She turned on her heel now facing Tyler once again this time with a cold stare penetrating his confused ones.

"Hold on- you think I'm the monster?" He asked shocked and taken back as he raised his arms in disbelief at her presumption.

"I know you killed Rowan at the festival, you stalked me and (Y/N) at the meeting house and you tried to murder Eugene. You made a fatal mistake of letting (Y/N) live at the Gates mansion." She remarked at the jackpot of evidence that the teenage couple had amassed right under their noses.

"You sound insane right now, I'm not a monster." Tyler said walking towards Wednesday trying to redeem himself.

"Even if you weren't the Hyde, you forced yourself upon me last night just like a true monster would." Her eyebrows angled down displaying her hatred for the young man.

"So if you thought I was a monster, why bring me out in the middle of the woods alone." He smirked calling her bluff not thinking she would talk the obvious risk.

"Who said I was alone?" From behind the stone pillars of the structure behind Wednesday the nightshade clan appeared, Bianca, Yoko, Ajax and several of the other sirens along with (Y/N) who kept his bow trained at Tyler's head, fighting the urge to let the deadly arrow fly into his skull.

"I don't know what kind of sick joke you're pulling but I'm out." Tyler threw up his hands attempting to leave only to be hypnotised with Biancas irresistible siren song luring him in.

--

Tyler's eyes fluttered open awakening his migraine he felt as he looked to see his body wrapped in chains cementing him to the chair, around him were the faces of his captors bar one, (Y/N).

"Welcome back." Wednesday said infront of him standing sinisterly.

"Wednesday this is crazy, I'm not the monster." Tyler attempted to wriggle the cold metal off to no avail.

"Remember her?" Wednesday pulled out a picture of the old fencing team back when her own mother attended Nevermore. "Your father seems to have fallen in love with an outcast, a Hyde in particular."

"She was an outcast so? Nothing says she was a Hyde."

"Her medical records disagree." She said pulling out the file of Francoise Galpin the word 'HYDE' in bold letters was imprinted across the paper.

"You guys are just gonna stand there and let her do this? I'm not a monster!" He pleaded to the nightshade members who remained silent.

"No Thing, as much as I hate saying this we wait for a signal." (Y/N) told the hand once again as they sat stop the branch of a tree, his bow pointing in through the opened window of Xaviers art shed, the back of Tyler's head the only thing visible to (Y/N)'s hawk like eyes. 'Give me something Wednesday, it is my birthday.'