Chapter 28: Eye-spy

"I think I'm ready to hear it now, what did you find?" (Y/N) asked as he slipped on a shirt to cover his bare chest, anxious to hear he sat back down onto his and Wednesday's shared bed.

"Claw marks, its what killed her and they must be from a Hyde." Wednesday explained pulling on a pair of jet black boots that extended up to below her knees.

"Oh, then my vision was right." His face dropped as he once again started to comprehend his mothers passing.

"Don't dwell on it, we now have a Hyde to catch. I promise you'll enjoy it." She comforted as the boy embedded his face into his hands.

"I guess we do." He sighed as he stood up and picked up his backpack and slung it around his shoulders ready to leave their room. Wednesday joined him making sure to take her umbrella with her, kissing (Y/N)'s cheek she opened the door and stepped out.

"Get rid of that stubble you're growing, its hideous." She remarked picking at her tongue with a face of disgust.

"What? I like it its nice." He retaliated scratching at the small amount if hair growing across his face.

"Shave it or I will with a chainsaw."

--

"I hold it like this right?" The werewolf girl asked as she tilted her small camera up to record the London skyline.

"Yep, just tilt it and zoom in and its all good." The young reporter Ashley Winters who held her ginger hair in a ponytail slightly adjusted the camera to enhance the quality.

"Thanks, you've got to be the best reporter I've ever met. Though I've only met you." Enid thanked the girl with a relentless hug.

"Its great to see you two getting along, I'm sure the documentary will be very good." Mrs Paling praised the two girls whilst they once again began recording the group.

"Do you think she's growing distant from me?" The snake-haired boy came to the side of (Y/N) and Wednesday with worry evident in his voice.

"What? Enid could never do that, she goes on about you nonstop. She's just really invested in the documentary." (Y/N) patted the back of Ajax attempting to lift his spirits.

"I guess I'm just being to anxious, shes the best thing to ever happen to me man." He blurted out to his friends.

"Thats petty, you've dated for all of a few weeks there's no way shes that vital to you." Wednesday's cold response silenced the two males who now looked at her with not so amused faces.

"She doesn't mean it, she couldn't live without me. Enid is great for you Ajax and she really loves you." (Y/N) shrugged off his girlfriends mean hit as he flashed a smile to his shorter friend.

"You know what? We should do something, all 4 of us. Like uhhh... a double date!" Ajax couldn't contain his excitement as he told his idea he hoped would be accepted.

Before Wednesday could completely shut down the gorgon and call him an imbecile, (Y/N) had already stepped in and silenced the Addams child.

"We'll think about it, you should probably talk to Enid before offering though." He said as Ajax replied with a nod and sped off to join his lover who was still recording the sights.

"If you force me on a double date you won't leave this country with all of your limbs intact." Wednesday twisted the finger of the boy whose hand she had been holding throughout their short journey to the landmarks of London.

"You wouldn't want to upset Enid or me would you?" (Y/N) teased as he pulled his finger away from her deadly tight grip that threatened a fracture.

"Upsetting you can be fixed with a kiss but Enid would ramble on forever and I think I'd go deaf before long."