Chapter 27: The truth can't Hyde

The private and protected lunch had been strung out for a while as the students of Nevermore had taken full advantage of their pre-paid meals, chowing down on the finest British delicacies provided by Mooney's.

The enterage of the outcast adolescents advanced through the streets of London following the path set out by Principal Paling, after a short walk they soon found themselves entering a detached building surrounded by a well-kept spot of grass and a car-park. Upon inspecting the sign outside the fairly large building, Wednesday identified where they were.

"Rights for outcasts and outsiders society Headquarters." She read aloud to her small group of friends.

"Oh cool its where Mr.Hodgson is incharge of." Eugene popped up behind the quartet and made his presence known with the jingle of his backpack.

"It doesn't explain what we're doing here." The short girl deadpanned as they all filed in through the doors as a battalion of cameras awaited but none dared to take a single picture.

The bundle of students stood to a side as the media formed a semi circle around their Principal and Colin Hodgson the head of the so-called 'society'. The two exchanged a few words of praise and compliments to each of their respective organisations, as well as this they announced a joint partnership to bring about further rights and respect for the outcasts of Nevermore and the world. The cameras remained poised as the pair shook hands and showed wide grins as the flashes began their bombardment.

"So press this button here...and point it steady." Ashley held the camera for Enid as they crouched infront of the two adults who posed. Complying with her mentors advice, Enid took over from Ashley and kept the camera still all while shaking out of nervousness and excitement. "Good job, just keep doing that." The girl smiled and clapped a little congratulating her temporary pupil.

"This was never about our education or an enjoyable school trip. Its all a political ploy." Wednesday clocked as she pieced the evidence together and pulled (Y/N) to one side.

"Isn't outcast rights a good thing?" He asked in a hushed tone confused by the problem.

"Sure it is, if anything come from it but Paling lied to us, she takes us for fools and sheep." Wednesday said angered as her stare grew deeper as her eyebrows angled down.

"I think you're getting too deep into this amore, she's acting in good faith I'm sure." The boy tried to reason but the girl failed to yield.

"Stop defending her, if she realises that we can be lied to who knows what she'll hide and mask from us!" She whisper shouted as she grew agitated with her boyfriend.

"Wednesday, does that not sound a bit far-fetched?" (Y/N) questioned just further annoying his girlfriend who had now had enough.

"Never trust anyone, they'll only backstab you easier." She sighed before pushing past the tall male forcing him backwards as she forced her way through him and back over to the lobby of the building where everyone else was gathered.

"Mrs Paling, may I speak with you?" Wednesday approached the woman just taller than the young teenager as she conversed with members of the foundation.

"Of course Wednesday, what do you need?" The principal smiled as she turned to look at the girl.

"You've lied to us all, this trip was promised to be about our education solely yet here you are presenting yourself to the world as a publicity stunt for Nevermore." Wednesday accused loudly as the rooms attention turned to the females.

"I-, that's not entirely factual Miss Addams-" Paling attempted to defend herself only to be cutoff by the girl.

"Just admit it so we can go back home after you take part in some political luncheons." Wednesday rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.