CHAPTER 1: TALE OF THE ZETHER

Long long years ago...

The Goddess of Moon with the power of her heart gave life to a species–

" Grace Georgia, put a halt to the tale and come here right this instant. I'm taking care of the baby you've given life to! And he's melting my heart! " Screamed the red curly head, staring at her elder sister, who chuckled trudging towards the comfortable couch where the baby laid.

The baby or more likely, Zether as how the Goddess sisters decided to call him, fluttered his droopy eyes at them, bawling a smile.

" He's too beautiful for his own good... I'm so sorry, baby boy. " Moon Goddess or Georgia the Grace, mumbled softly caressing the infant's head. The warm hands of hers sent a flight of motherly affection to the newborn, who immediately snuggled with a low whine.

" Please, Georgia, don't. I cannot see you taking a life that you gifted... He's my child too, "

" Hera, I'm deeply sorry... But I cannot let him live his life. He'd mourn or he'd make others mourn. Who could believe this little baby could become a menace if needed? " she whispered to her sister as the Zether calmly snuggled into Hera the Grace's warm body.

" He was evolved out of two powerful species. The Demons and the Ryunz. " Hera snapped, faintly glancing at his closed eyes, " He is distinct from everything that you've given life to. Please, I beg you. Think of another solution, I'll do anything. I'll do anything if he could live. "

Georgia gifted her a faint smile while her hands softly graced her sister's head.

" Don't. I cannot withstand pleading, Hera... I'll think of something," she promised blinking at the child as he slept without worrying about the Goddesses looking down at him as if he was the only wonder in the wide universe.

He was, yes.

He evolved out of two powerful species in existence; Demons and Ryunz.

Demons, the power thirsting creatures given life by none other than the God of Power, Athanasios the Great.

Ryunz, the species evolved for preserving the essence of powerful magical ability given life by Hera the Enchantress.

Georgia, Mother of All, desired to give life to a hybrid after her evolution of a great being went wrong in history.

She needed another chance to evolve a protector to the uncountable universes along the lane that needed protection from other powerful species which resulted in him...

But he was inevitable.

Zether, as he was named, had sparkling forest green with rich blue pigmented eyes just like a Royal Demon would.

He had all the everlasting and great powers of a Ryunz with the mind while his heart was soaked with the aggressiveness of a pure Demon.

The Goddesses could see his future dangling just before their eyes.

He was a threat to all mankind and to himself.

Mother of all, who had almost given him the magical birth, couldn't help to think of wiping out his existence.

Monster or worse, he'd still be a child to a mother.

" Is that true that it's once in a hundred years that he could find his mate? " Confused as she was, Hera stared at her sister, walking around the magical pond with her long white cloak following her behind.

" Unfortunately, it is. " Georgia confirmed with a pained smile. " Demons are generally chosen to be with anyone, as you know... The God of Power never believed in love... " her painless chuckle sent a dark shiver running down Hera's spine.