CHAPTER 33: THEY ARE MATES

They are Mates: 33

The magical feeling of the late sunrise after a deep sleep, with someone- who we never knew that they meant a lot to the heart- staying close as ever, watching the orange ball was an enchanting feeling of the mates that Lucas's mother read to him when he was a kid.

The new surge of joy that slowly built up like a small sand house inside his heart made it feel enchanting when Ava patched her foot inside the magical land, holding his hand for dear life.

The look of admiration that spammed his eyes within a blink made him crazy as he couldn't help but stare at her form. She breathed the same air as him, she held his hand as tightly as him, she stood in his house where he grew up-

No.

The situation a while ago was completely quiet and warm yet confusing but it wasn't a destruction like how it was now.

Ava screamed when a sudden thunder went off, bathing the entire Kouzlo with darkness followed by an unexpected pain at the bottom of Lucas's heart that terrifyingly crept to his veins as if to high-jack his brain, resulting in an animalistic growl from his chest.

Ava's heart thumped for a second and the next thing Ava saw was only darkness and nothing.

" A- " Lucas flinched at his own body movements that pulled him to catch the limp body of the Queen, who breathed but paled like a lifeless body.

All of Lucas's emotions curled up into a ball with a menacing growl and he, in turn, immediately galloped into the portal stumbling on his feet with the Queen in his arms.

" ASLAN- "

Aslan felt a terrible twitch and was immediately jolted up by the scream of his dear King, who wasn't seated on the Emperor's chair where he was supposed to be.

He looked around cautiously trying to understand what was going on and why he was unconscious, sitting on one of the chairs while his hands and legs were tied. He pulled them apart as if they were only ribbons and widened his eyes when the King suddenly stormed inside the study with the unconscious Queen in his arms.

" Your- "

" Call Elijah! " Lucas wailed, running inside closely followed by Isaac pulling one of his loose t-shirts over his body, quickly jogging inside in a panic.

" Where were you- "

" Call Elijah- " Lucas only wailed for Elijah while laying down the Queen on his bed.

Immediately after a blink, he felt exhausted as he had to pull himself up to stand when Aslan quickly held him up in his arms.

Feeling the King shivering due to the hold, Aslan's eyes widened.

" Your Maj- "

" Call...Eli... " Lucas wavered trying his best to keep his eyes open but the unknown energy which surged throughout his body, drained the will to stay up.

Not even after a minute, Aslan saw the King slowly giving into his arms into a deep slumber.

Aslan's yell echoed all around the castle as the once darkened castle was illuminated with lights one by one with multiple screams here and there, searching for the particular doctor, who was in between the apple trees in the middle of the night, going through an old book.

" What the hell is happening? " Elijah screamed when he was carried to the King's study by two of the most huge men he had ever seen in the castle while Isaac stormed from nowhere with all of his medical equipments in hand, looking oh so terrified yet trying to pull everything in a breath.